Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

LOL i never seen that hat

is that the AC crap or actual poly on field?

Huh :lol: ? The "AC crap" is the "actual poly on field" unless you meant "Diamond Era" mesh material.

And to answer the question, that hat is the Diamond Era material.

Last edited:
Yea i meant the Diamond, i get confused with these names. I use to check out that new era forum and it was like another language lol

Damn 80 for a hat??? I could make a killing haha.  I got old style grey underbrim/white sweatbands in a 7 3/8 that I would LOVE to get rid of.
What you got? I wear 7 3/8 
nerd.gif

I personally like the Diamond Era material. I have the Jays BP cap and I love the fit. It's also great in the summer time.

i liked how the 4th of july looked especially with grey underbrim

pretty soon these are gonna replace the only friend polys. MLB is pushing them like crazy and its obvious

only got one diamond era and it's the mets one (color pops out a bit more than the regular on field)....it's perfect, and light...but the shape on most of them are horrendous so you should always buy them in store

we need that lids 50 sale

if they made a Diamond version of the tigers home hat id cop to try it out.

not like the white panels on some of these. i think eventually they will make em

egay :rofl:

but on the real nice hat. I have a few of the OG new eras in my closet, can never go wrong with them.

I went to Lids to pickup an order. The manager said he didn't even know they made the embroidered Jeter patch. All he got was the chroma flex.

Also said that this is the best he's seen the All Star and Stars & Stripes fitteds in years. Most teams he had were sold out of both styles.

Will pick up the chroma flex Jeter later on.

Last edited:
those stars and stripes were nice. havent seen one in person

i think people lked it because of the grey under brim :lol:

not srs

any update on that black dodgers fitted releasing again? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom