Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

henz,

where you get that STL Cardinals fitted?

is that gucci color?

Im pretty sure its from CC, yeah gucci colorway...

What up Henz!?
nerd.gif
been a minute...

is that Angels wool grey/orange?

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

damn i need another grey bottom dodgers and i want the cubs with the grey bottom. does that spot have any 7/8 or 8?

yes they do,
7 5-8
7 3-4
7 7-8
8 available in all the fitteds
lmk

All those who pm'd me asking where, can check out
"La multi"
1227 flatbush ave

Memphis, its gucci and its from ur favorite spot.... CC

Whats good somali, yeah its grey wool
pimp.gif

Labrev,
nerd.gif

damn i need another grey bottom dodgers and i want the cubs with the grey bottom. does that spot have any 7/8 or 8?

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET U THE CUBS ONE
MARSHALLS ALWAYS HAS THEM IN A SIZE 8 FOR 10-12 $
ILL CHECK NEXT TIME IM THERE
(NOT GUARENTEEIN ILL BE THERE ANYTIME SOON LOL)

AND MYSHIORTS IMMA NEED U TO PUT UP MORE PICS OF THAT YELLOW/RED JAZZ IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER
081105_myshirts_03.jpg

YO!

bklyn style... what's good with a ChiSox in a 3/4?

Henz... got better pics of that Hornets? Can you scoop a 3/4?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by prymone

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET U THE CUBS ONE
MARSHALLS ALWAYS HAS THEM IN A SIZE 8 FOR 10-12 $
ILL CHECK NEXT TIME IM THERE
(NOT GUARENTEEIN ILL BE THERE ANYTIME SOON LOL)

AND MYSHIORTS IMMA NEED U TO PUT UP MORE PICS OF THAT YELLOW/RED JAZZ IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER
081105_myshirts_03.jpg
yhst-44600485780694_2030_30493737

http://www.myshirtsco.com/njayeficap.html

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Stopped by Myshirts a few weeks back. Real cool dudes. What up fellas.

081105_myshirts_02.jpg

081105_myshirts_03.jpg

081105_myshirts_05.jpg

<>

nice pics. The place looks huge. Is it bigger then pegs? Where in paterson is this? near the police station by main street?

EDIT
nm its exactly where I thought it was. I think Ima quit with this mail order shhh and just drive to cc and myshirts when I see sumthin I like.
i said the same thing when i walked in there for the first time last year i was like daaaamn mad space i copped the all-star game yankee fitted,then i seen they have the smaller spot right next door too
laugh.gif

These bootleg hat companies are stepping up their game
smh.gif

Saw some guy in the subway today with the most bootlegged Yankee fitted ever (wrong color, logo off, MLB logo misshapen) but with a clean and crisp New Eralogo on the side
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif
@ The Leaders "Go ILL" Gucci joint in Luda's new video I would post it, it's in the music forum but now I realized the OD cursing in theactual video soooooooooooooo I gotta take it down.
laugh.gif

wut smaller spot?
I think it's the original myshirts shop. It's probably less than half the size of their new shop but it has nothing but jerseys andfitteds.

If you fellas like new NT shirts Im gonna go ahead and ask that you show support and make a purchase. The faster we sell the tees, the faster the NT fittedwill become a reality. Thanks.

<>

wut smaller spot?
I think it's the original myshirts shop. It's probably less than half the size of their new shop but it has nothing but jerseys and fitteds.

If you fellas like new NT shirts Im gonna go ahead and ask that you show support and make a purchase. The faster we sell the tees, the faster the NT fitted will become a reality. Thanks.

<>

Penny shirt is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant i just pick it up from you
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

cant i just pick it up from you
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I wish. I had to order mine too. Times is rough kiiiid. I tried calling you guys earlier to let you know I couldnt make it in. I have the fluand my wisdom teeth are coming in. Im in Heaven. Tell boss man so he doesnt think I ran away.

<>

wut smaller spot?
I think it's the original myshirts shop. It's probably less than half the size of their new shop but it has nothing but jerseys and fitteds.

If you fellas like new NT shirts Im gonna go ahead and ask that you show support and make a purchase. The faster we sell the tees, the faster the NT fitted will become a reality. Thanks.

<>

cool. Ima head there next time they got sumthin I need. Hows the parking there?

Back
Top Bottom