Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

cool. Ima head there next time they got sumthin I need. Hows the parking there?
There's a parking building a block or 2 away. Park there or you can try your luck parking on the street. FYI, myshirts is in the gulliestlocation compared to CC and Peg.

<>

Who was that guy that was finding all the matching fitteds when people were posting up shoes?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

cool. Ima head there next time they got sumthin I need. Hows the parking there?
There's a parking building a block or 2 away. Park there or you can try your luck parking on the street. FYI, myshirts is in the gulliest location compared to CC and Peg.

<>

lmao yea I kno that whole neighborhood is a dump till you get to hawthorne which is a like a real nice neighborhood surrounded by the hood. gl onthe info I ll probly park my car in the garage.

hows the area cc is in?

Question- how is myshirts able to get New Era to produce NBA fitteds? Aren't those type of orders only supposed to go through if they were the NBA Store orsomething, or did I miss something?

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Stopped by Myshirts a few weeks back. Real cool dudes. What up fellas.

081105_myshirts_05.jpg

<>

nice pics. The place looks huge. Is it bigger then pegs? Where in paterson is this? near the police station by main street?

EDIT
nm its exactly where I thought it was. I think Ima quit with this mail order shhh and just drive to cc and myshirts when I see sumthin I like.
i said the same thing when i walked in there for the first time last year i was like daaaamn mad space i copped the all-star game yankee fitted, then i seen they have the smaller spot right next door too
laugh.gif
I like the NFL fitteds they got in there. I see that orange bucs cap
happy.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Hat is nice, just wish it was a cursive J

fb0b_1.JPG

grin.gif

you know thats an I right?

Yea I seen that Indians before, but goodlooks... Im pretty sure he knows its an I, being he put that face... Its probably the closest Im going to get to anactual cursive J...

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Yeah its mettalic. Needed something to tie back to our Nike x LDRS shoe.

nerd.gif
Just wanted to see how fast word travels. Nothing yet....soon...maybe....who know. You guys will be the first to know.

Back
Top Bottom