Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

http://www.myfitteds.com/

pimp.gif
ldrs ty!

Donjuan - I think awhile back you or somebody affiliated with LDRS had posted a New Era fitted that matched the Neon 95's. This is more than a long shotbut do you know of any more of those floating around or, more importantly, seen this hat anywhere?

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
b39197_NUGgdgnB.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Denver Nuggets (L.GRY/D.GRY/N.YLW) [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
goods_Hit_img
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Brand:
New Era 5950 fitted hats

Color:
Light Grey, Graphite, Neon Yellow
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Price[/td] [td]$ [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Item no.[/td] [td]G1217539104[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Supplier[/td] [td]New Era Caps[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Place of Origin[/td] [td]ECapCity[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Size[/td] [td] Size Sold Out! [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quantity[/td] [td] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 EA[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Option Image
default.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] INFORMATION [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
INFORMATION.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Anyone know where I can get that In4mation hi fitted from in either the red, grey, or houndstooth?

yhst-44600485780694_2032_2267209

this is straight crack...

myshirts been bringin out the nicest fitteds these past couple weeks.

Hats off to the MyShirts update
pimp.gif
. I foresee the Hornets logo reaching LAKings cursive logo status in a few months though haha, but the Hornets is IMO the cleanest execution of elephant print I can remember. The Lakers joint will becopped. Now can we get a Purple Crown/Yellow Brim/Grey Underbrim pls
frown.gif
?

Originally Posted by ro0ts

the Hornets is IMO the cleanest execution of elephant print I can remember
imma have to say I agree yet still Despise that new era elephant print. so imma say yes, but thats not saying much.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

imma have to say I agree yet still Despise that new era elephant print. so imma say yes, but thats not saying much.
ohwell.gif
I'm with you on that, I do not and do not intend to own an elephant print NE but I was surprised as to how clean that Hornets looked. Evenmore surprised that 1) MyShirts didnt slap a flipped brim on it and 2) it wasn't partnered with the Windy City logo
sick.gif

^^
lmao @ the flipped brim

nah foreal I cant wait to see wut they do next with the hornets.

Back
Top Bottom