Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I lurk there too, just joined today :lol:
Same username as here but it's like OG niketalk where an admin gotta approve you. I just needed someone on here to legit check a cap I got because I suspect it might be Fugazi.

Ended up picking up the navy LA fitted from Hat Club.

Not gonna post a pic because mine will look like **** compared to the one Dcypoe put up a few pages ago 
laugh.gif

But MAN, this thing is NICE
eek.gif

nthat.gif

Can't wait for the black one to hit the web shop.

I lurk there too, just joined today :lol:
Same username as here but it's like OG niketalk where an admin gotta approve you. I just needed someone on here to legit check a cap I got because I suspect it might be Fugazi.

Is it a on field authentic? why not post it here. im good with fake onfields. idk about others but im sure if the material is off i could tell.

Is it a on field authentic? why not post it here. im good with fake onfields. idk about others but im sure if the material is off i could tell.
nah it's that Mario snapback. I seen a nter cop it and I did the same without proper research. Now that I got it in and did background check the fitteds were Japan exclusive and retail was $60USD plus whatever fees to get it over here. Unless I'm highly mistaken I doubt a snapback version even exists. Plus hat felt a little funny

nah it's that Mario snapback. I seen a nter cop it and I did the same without proper research. Now that I got it in and did background check the fitteds were Japan exclusive and retail was $60USD plus whatever fees to get it over here. Unless I'm highly mistaken I doubt a snapback version even exists. Plus hat felt a little funny
Could of sworn when dude posted that fitted someone said they made a fitted AND snapback version?

Could of sworn when dude posted that fitted someone said they made a fitted AND snapback version?
someone did but it doesnt make it true. That's why I wanted to join neweracaptalk to get the 100% definitive answer but who knows when I'll be approved (joining is like OG niketalk).
All evidence I got points to it being fake but I don't know new era like I do nike so I'm not 100% sure(almost am though)

Also I contacted the nter who copped and he feels the same way, just didn't check it out (after all it's just a cap, not like we dropped $300+ on some kicks)

someone did but it doesnt make it true. That's why I wanted to join neweracaptalk to get the 100% definitive answer but who knows when I'll be approved (joining is like OG niketalk).
All evidence I got points to it being fake but I don't know new era like I do nike so I'm not 100% sure(almost am though)

alp alp

While it's definitely and obviously the place to find out on a legit/fake check; don't take Cap Talk to be the 100% end-all-be-all. I've seen a lot of posts by people on there that think they know certain things and I just :rolleyes :lol: b/c they're way off the mark and wrong often.

I'm more referring to the peeps on there who answer a question or pose a statement as fact and believe it to be 100% true and can be condescending as hell about it lol

Last edited:
alp alp

While it's definitely and obviously the place to find out on a legit/fake check; don't take Cap Talk to be the 100% end-all-be-all. I've seen a lot of posts by people on there that think they know certain things and I just :rolleyes :lol: b/c they're way off the mark and wrong often.

I'm more referring to the peeps on there who answer a question or pose a statement as fact and believe it to be 100% true and can be condescending as hell about it lol
oh ok got you. I wouldn't take it as 100% but that along with my research would be confirmation enough for me.

Thing is the crown on the Black/White is shorter than the Navy/White which i LOVE :pimp:

not sure if they are all like that but the two i received seemed like it when i tried em on.

any hatclub coupon codes fellas??  
nerd.gif
 my order is at $140 & I don't even qualify for free shipping 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom