Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Continuing my KC Royals farm team collection with the Blue Rocks and Naturals caps. Also picked up the KC 40th anniversary side patch. Monarchs is an Ebbets Field.

Been on the hunt for that '85 World Series side patch and found some but none in my size. Hoped I could make a size up or down fit, but neither worked so I'll have to let em go. Need a 7 1/2 in that cap desperately!

Last edited:
Tonight I went out for the first time in a few months and was going through my fitteds with the :smh: face

Them ***** all tight, so pissed :x

Do you live near a new era cap store? they will stretch them out for you.

Any other place do this and how much can they stretch? I've been able to squeeze a little out a few hats but if I could find someone who could get a size up that would be amazing.

I'm nowhere near a New Era store.

I think they charge to stretch hats now.

I remember getting all my hats stretched for free along with my homies 50% off discount from the flagship store back in the day. Good times for sure.

Any other place do this and how much can they stretch? I've been able to squeeze a little out a few hats but if I could find someone who could get a size up that would be amazing.

I'm nowhere near a New Era store.
Only place that I know of is the NE stores unfortunately. 

Their hat stretching machine is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
How does it work, do they asked you a size that you would like to to stretch it to?

Im gonna check it out this week for sure, especially with spring right around the corner

Is it even permanent tho? I mean I have an old fashioned wood stretcher that works but it's meh

I assume the machine is legit if they charged 2-3 bucks to do it

Oh now you don't want it :lol:

Maybe a restock at some point :nerd:

not if its gonna be a hassle...even if there were a restock, doubt we'd be the 1st to hear about it. literally clicked on your link 5 mins after you posted & only 4 sizes were available :frown:

Last edited:
not if its gonna be a hassle...even if there were a restock, doubt we'd be the 1st to hear about it. literally clicked on your link 5 mins after you posted & only 4 sizes were available :frown:

dcypoe81 dcypoe81 Why you gotta talk like that :lol: :\

Didn't you guys in here that wanted the navy and black LA hats w/ the green undervisors get the scoop before anyone else?

This Wu-Tang just sold out quick and obviously had more hype.

Patience bruh. Wait for the restock. :nerd:

And don't give into any potential resellers

Last edited:

Didn't you guys in here that wanted the navy and black LA hats w/ the green undervisors get the scoop before anyone else?

This Wu-Tang just sold out quick and obviously had more hype.

Patience bruh. Wait for the restock. :nerd:

And don't give into any potential resellers

any chance of 7/8s?

we got the scoop they were being made...I WAS THE 1 that posted the link in here, waaaay after they were put online (sucks too cuz i wanted to double up)

starting to think its cuz were dodger fans :smh:

Back
Top Bottom