Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

my favorite white sox hat...1959

too match my favorite white sox 1959 retro jersey Nellie Fox...M&N :pimp:

word! i was gonna buy 2 hats tryna hit me with 20 for ship, f outta here
for all that I could ride the little bus over there. did not realize they were so close to me until after the asics debacle Saturday.

for all that I could ride the little bus over there. did not realize they were so close to me until after the asics debacle Saturday.
yea i was tryna cop that saturday since i just rolled with my boy with no intent to cop packer asics..i was like might as well get these fitteds since im here..and they werent selling em till after 3 
mean.gif

yea i was tryna cop that saturday since i just rolled with my boy with no intent to cop packer asics..i was like might as well get these fitteds since im here..and they werent selling em till after 3 :smh:
yea Saturday was terrible. I might go there again when I have an off day though

Yo, am I wildin or Yankee grey brims (remake, not OGs) fit smaller than the other grey brim remakes :lol:
I just got another one today since my other one was looking beat up, and it's tight even though I just got a hair cut lol.
I feel like all three Yankee grey brims i've had fit smaller than my other ones.

yea they also raised the prices up on some of the hats as well..smh

oh well i just had my boy in jerz pick em up for me..unfortunately i couldnt find em elsewhere 

Yeah the one I needed was originally 37 went up to 39. They jacked the price up before the ship rice was fixed too.

I saw that cap at atmos the other day. Thought it was a little much in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom