Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

we got the scoop they were being made...I WAS THE 1 that posted the link in here, waaaay after they were put online (sucks too cuz i wanted to double up)

starting to think its cuz were dodger fans :smh:

dcypoe81 dcypoe81

Oh dang :wow: :lol: you right. My bad on mis-remembering that.

But to be fair, I don't have anything to do with the site so can't control when something goes online/doesn't.

I just make the fitteds on top of the bunch of other things I do there (as evidenced by that same post about being out of town lol) so you'll have to give me a mulligan on that.

Edit: I'll admit, it's hard to get salty at the Dodgers these days with the Giants' 3 World Series runs in last 5 years so that theory isn't as relevant as it may seem :lol:

Last edited:
finally copped this

I haven't went to Peg in maybe 2 years

Weren't they charging $40 per hat at one point?

Juice still works there?

I haven't went to Peg in maybe 2 years

Weren't they charging $40 per hat at one point?

Juice still works there?

Pretty much average hat is $40 if it's patched, but that's everywhere.

I don't think juice is there any more. Either a young spanish kid or a dark skin black dude w/ glasses.

^Hated that, spending 80+ they can at least take 10 off

Havent been there in a couple yrs, i think its time to get back in this thread more

^Hated that, spending 80+ they can at least take 10 off

Havent been there in a couple yrs, i think its time to get back in this thread more
yea man they got a fire selection but **** 40+ on each hat adds up quick..i like buying like 5-6 hats at a time, tryna get like 2-3 bucks off is like pulling teeth

i mess with the indian homies in Jamaica, them dudes be all bout them deals 
pimp.gif
 but the selection be kinda weak sometimes 

Who the hell is juice? lol i dont any of em dudes i just know the owner is an old asian dude

I haven't been in NYC in a year but honestly all the hat shops over there seem to just have all the same exact custom fitteds and etc. :lol:

I know they all have the same New Era rep so it's very likely all the colorways get shared and all the shops end up ordering whatever the other one has

I'm ma say peg and that place on 125th has a decent assortment than the norm. Fordham you can go to one shop and your good. I see go pro is gone but 4u opened on 145th and bway. Been slacking on my fitteds.

I haven't been in NYC in a year but honestly all the hat shops over there seem to just have all the same exact custom fitteds and etc.
laugh.gif

I know they all have the same New Era rep so it's very likely all the colorways get shared and all the shops end up ordering whatever the other one has
some shops get exclusive colorways they can do for themselves and only exclusive to them. i know myfitteds in Jerz does that

the cat G that works at Peg now does all most of the customs for them there

some shops get exclusive colorways they can do for themselves and only exclusive to them. i know myfitteds in Jerz does that

the cat G that works at Peg now does all most of the customs for them there

Not necessarily. Since these are all licensed team logos being used (i.e. MLB, NBA logos and everything else) nobody can say that a colorway is exclusive to them. All one would have to do is go through the New Era database and they could find the colorway and order it for themselves to sell :lol:

The trick is being able to find the colorway in the computer system hence why shops like a Pegs ain't gonna be letting you snap phone pics of their hats :lol:

all these wutang fitteds on IG...so much salt

EDIT: noticed HATCLUB SOHO posted on their IG that they had just arrived. Called & the employee there was EXTREMELY HELPFUL. Thanks again HC SOHO :smokin

Last edited:
damn was just in the area, probably would've scooped with the 20% off. Might stop by tomorrow

Picked this joint up today, athletics green

You guys ever see any KC royals stuff in your NY shops? We don't have places like that here, just your typical Lids and Rally House. Looking for that 1985 WS Side patch in 7 1/2 stocked on Cap To Match. Only size they don't have.

Any site/shop you guys recommend for trying to get a small run, 25-50 hats, of custom New Era fitteds? The design wouldnt be anything too crazy, a logo on the front and a smaller one on the back. I know New Era's site lets you do something similar but i wouldnt be using one of their approved/licensed logos.

Any help would be appreciated.

Your best bet is a local embroidery place. A mom and pop or "hood" spot. Only reason I say hood because alot of embroidery shops won't print on new era caps because of infringement issues, hence why you can't do it at lids/hatworld.

Back
Top Bottom