Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

These hats from this collection are official

FYI, 2016 stars and stripes hats are 2 for $45 on eastbay. That sale I posted is still ongoing.

I have 3 newcomers coming in later this week. It should complete my Chief Wahoo Indians collection

Neweracaptalk has a user who posted a great tag guide for new eras. One of the latest posts has some great info for hats within the last 20 years. I have added my own photos to his words

--------

NE Logo, Long Explanation on size info 1997-2000

NE Logo (Blue and Black), Blue and Black size info 2001-2005

NE Logo (all Blue), Blue size info 2006-2007

Poly NE Logo (Blue) 2007-2008

Poly NE Logo (Cool Base Black) 2009-2011

Poly NE Logo (Black) 2012-2015

Poly NE Logo (Black) BUT No Visor Tag 2016
I believe it is the same as above

So between styles that may.only have been worn for a set # of years, to the material, underbrim color and tag, you can reasonably place your authentic hat to within 1-4 years

Last edited:
OG San Jose Sharks New Era collection. Always searching for OG Sharks New Eras. Picked up the Red crown/Black billed & Black Crown/ Yellow billed joints from icopjordans82, good looking out.

Latest:
2007 first year poly/ silver outline wahoo. Last year for the silver outline, as it ran 2003 to 2006 in wool, and a year with poly.

Most of my hats shrink by themselves. I learned to order a size up on wool hats or they won't fit after a couple of years.

Would putting hot water on the sweatband shrink it a little bit or nah?

i've had good results with a combination of steaming & direct heat - not direct hot water

which requires a hair dryer & boiling pot of water on the stove

old hat tailors used special steam irons to shrink/size hats

may post later

Last edited:
Two latest buys. Chief wahoo on final approach for my collection. Eastbay is weird. Both looked to be the same color on their website(although they list two separate skus online for two navy's and two navy/reds).

2013 alternate and a 2015 home.
From 2015 onward, the wahoo hats went back to a darker shade of navy to match the C road hats.

I guess I still need a newer Era of the darker all navy alternate.

Eastbay lists all hats as 100% imported. But I have received nothing but USA made poly. Indians collection will be posted in a day or two. Favorite logo of all time (despite the controversy).

If anyone is interested, I can give the eastbay skus so you know if it's a darker navy or normal navy hat. Eastbay wasn't very clear.

Last edited:
Two latest buys. Chief wahoo on final approach for my collection. Eastbay is weird. Both looked to be the same color on their website(although they list two separate skus online for two navy's and two navy/reds).

2013 alternate and a 2015 home.
From 2015 onward, the wahoo hats went back to a darker shade of navy to match the C road hats.

I guess I still need a newer Era of the darker all navy alternate.

Eastbay lists all hats as 100% imported. But I have received nothing but USA made poly. Indians collection will be posted in a day or two. Favorite logo of all time (despite the controversy).

If anyone is interested, I can give the eastbay skus so you know if it's a darker navy or normal navy hat. Eastbay wasn't very clear.

Tigers fan, hate Cleveland but love their logo and hats

Back
Top Bottom