Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Just ordered this

I bought this right when they dropped. Very clean. Love the Ivy on the bill. Just a well executed idea.

Who's got an on head photo of the new low profile New Era fitteds? Not really interested in them but I'm curious to see how they look when worn. 

^ nice early 80s astros cap

Thanks, Ive been looking for it for a while, and just luckily searched the other day for Vintage astros hats and it popped up in my size. Finally :lol:

Beautiful Astros collection.

Thanks, Im getting ready to post the rest. Ive been a low key collector for some time now, and never realized how many hats Ive accumulated over time. Heck, I had to get rid of a bunch because my head grew and all the 7 1/4 and 7 3/8s didnt fit me anymore. :smh:

I'd be very happy with an Astros collection like that, sucks you outgrew some of em

wallyhopp wallyhopp

hope you have this 1951-57 #14 Roman Pro Indians throwback in your wahoo collection...

:nerd:
I wish. I scour the Internet for my wearable size and have been doing that since day 1. Not much vintage stuff in the 8 range.

I do see some.on ebay in that same Roman c and wahoo with leather band styling for pretty cheap. Never my size. I can't afford to just buy stuff that doesn't fit.

I passed on a indians ws 97 patch hat. Something seemed off on the labeling. Tags all seemed to indicate 1998-1999. So with an older ws sewn patch, it didn't feel totally accurate.

What's the deal with lids? How long have you been able to stack lids club discounts with their regular coupon codes? Just scored a milb on field and 3 2016 release mlb on fields for less than $90 with shipping and taxes included.

Lids finally had a restock of this 94 brewers hat. Initial run sold out. Hat club has some
IMG_0742_large_2x.jpg
I have a navy/green Cooperstown variety. But it just doesn't seem or feel right. A true fake feeling on that whole collection.

Lids25off coupon code seems to stack with the normal 20-25% lids club member discount. No apparent restrictions that I see.

Last edited:
I wish. I scour the Internet for my wearable size and have been doing that since day 1. Not much vintage stuff in the 8 range.

I do see some.on ebay in that same Roman c and wahoo with leather band styling for pretty cheap. Never my size. I can't afford to just buy stuff that doesn't fit.

I passed on a indians ws 97 patch hat. Something seemed off on the labeling. Tags all seemed to indicate 1998-1999. So with an older ws sewn patch, it didn't feel totally accurate.

What's the deal with lids? How long have you been able to stack lids club discounts with their regular coupon codes? Just scored a milb on field and 3 2016 release mlb on fields for less than $90 with shipping and taxes included.

Lids finally had a restock of this 94 brewers hat. Initial run sold out. Hat club has some
IMG_0742_large_2x.jpg
I have a navy/green Cooperstown variety. But it just doesn't seem or feel right. A true fake feeling on that whole collection.

Lids25off coupon code seems to stack with the normal 20-25% lids club member discount. No apparent restrictions that I see.
i got the original one of this in a 7 1/2, fits like a Snapback

Lids order shipped. Basically got 1 hat for 25% off, and 3 others for 45% off. All that should've or could've been excluded. No complaints. Take advantage ppl. Clearance items do seem excluded.

If you don't have a lids club card. Here's what you do. place one hat in cart. Add $5.00 membership card. Then add a couple more hats. Then apply coupon coDE 'lids25off'. Free shipping kicks in after a $50 subtotal. 2 hats seem to be $50 range. 4 around $92. 5 around $114.

For fun, I added 20 to my cart. Savings of like $300. Comes out to around $20 average per hat. So definitely not a crazy good deal. But very solid for the newer releases imho, which are almost always excluded somewhere

Last edited:
Thing is I want some new fitteds for the low but sizing on the on fields is such garbage.

Blessings from my fam at Corporate in Cincinnati. Both fitteds have decent fit too.
280nu9y.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom