Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by leothegod

b28100_NATIONALgbyB.jpg

so i need this hat but with the yankees logo for these.....
nerd.gif

WAFL01.jpg

not going to work. those look like a cyber yellow and the fitted is like a golden yellow

Didn't Peg have a New Orleans Jazz fitted in those colors? I remember seeing a Buffalo Braves in those colors, too.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

b28100_NATIONALgbyB.jpg

nerd.gif

WAFL01.jpg

not going to work. those look like a cyber yellow and the fitted is like a golden yellow
we have a sabres those colors, black bill, grey visor, cyber in the logo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by MyOnes

b28100_NATIONALgbyB.jpg

nerd.gif

WAFL01.jpg

we have a sabres those colors, black bill, grey visor, cyber in the logo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
2u5q0co.jpg

feel me....
nerd.gif
wink.gif

^^ Hold on, aren't you the poster from that thread in General.. talking about how you're about to put in two years of jail time? And you're stilltrying to find the perfect fitted,
pimp.gif
dedication. Haha

WhUtIzIt- nice

those proper hats are clean

I didn't see any fitted's on true's site that I really liked

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Lids has a lot of nice hats... I got a question about ordering from them... If Im a member and have a gift card, will I be able to use both at the same time? And if they have online coupons like 10% off can I use all three?
laugh.gif
Stupid questions...
You can use the gift card with your membership discount but they won't let you stack the 10% code.
Damn that really sucks... That extra 20% wouldve helped a lot

This fitted popped up today. It was the only one I was really looking forward to. Mind you because of the fabric being out I told them to just cancel and 2 1/2months later it just pops up out of nowhere.
img_6224.jpg

again shout outs to capcity....u guys had me aping on that boston red sox.....threw that bia on last nite to get high...and had the whole block and the heightsgoin crazy
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom