Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

thats tacky
grin.gif

So how long will the Texas Rangers take to eliminate their red caps yet again (team can't figure out their primary colors since 1996
smh.gif
)

Thanks for posting that.

I bet someone here is going to get like 239 red-brimmed Pirates fitteds
laugh.gif

Haven't been wearing fitteds recently but I had to when my hair looked like a real mess this morning:

e2c35e7d6cc4cc7355d78e006059f8ecc5295be.jpg

Nothing too loud or fancy

i kinda like that new red sox joint.. only thing is, i cant wear on field hats anymore since they switched the material... i used to fit perfect in a 7 1/2.now, a 7 1/2 in the new on field joints, is too shallow, or it just fits weird on my head..a 7 5/8 is way too big and looks like i'm wearing a bucket and icant even fit a 7 3/8 on my head.. i bought a few of them and i never wear any of them.. i'm glad i bought a grip of the older all wool authentics of myfav teams before they were gone...

Anyone have pics of the other 'stadium' hats? I can't find em unless they were in the other thread that was locked.

no thread jack, but what's the best way to shrink a hat? i tried the whole rubberband thing and it didn't work. i bought a 7 5/8 philippines cresthat from cap city hoping to make it fit like a 7 1/2. what do you guys recommend? i've read things like taking a shower with it on, boiling hot water underit, dipping the hat in warm water minus the brim. i'm loving the hat, but i'm swimming in it! help me out nt.

That Yankee stadium from Peg is slightly different from the one on that site, thanks though.

Only one that I actually like is the Shea Stadium

yea i kno. Pegs has a batter logo on the back and a grey underbrim with a navy new era flag. That one on the site has a yanks logo on the back and greenunderbrim with a white new era flag. Still its close enough for me to not wanna buy it cuz its practically the same hat. Yea that shea is hot.

Back
Top Bottom