Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

this was my first fitted ever back in 96 so i had to cop the retro... i love the hat since its nostalgic but the huge difference is the world series is sewn on vs the OG patch...it does alter the shape of the hat a little bit but i appreciate the quality nonetheless :pimp:

zyzz,
hwl
Lids has this one

It's all a bunch of key words etc with NE and MLB. They have batting practice diamond eras, and then your diamond era spring training (with the patch). Sometimes you see both styles

Never owned diamond era or whatever

Need to check out in store

With the horrendous luck you have with getting hats (even the regular On-Fields) to fit you, I'd be confident in betting you won't find a good fit with the Diamond Era's :lol:

Never owned diamond era or whatever

Need to check out in store

With the horrendous luck you have with getting hats (even the regular On-Fields) to fit you, I'd be confident in betting you won't find a good fit with the Diamond Era's :lol:

I bet :lol:

I didn't have these issues with the early run of the poly. They all fit like a glove

Another de flagging accomplished. Bought this Cooperstown retro awhile back. About time to do some work on it.

Before

During

After

Overall. The 85 poly/15 wool blend strikes again. I had issues with a grey pirates retro. There is a light ghosting or shadowing of where the flag was. But overall a job well done.

100% wool cleaned up so nicely. It's your blends that have issues. I still have yet to try 100% poly. This was done with a seam ripper and about an hr of time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom