Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

no tan en el barrio
laugh.gif
Cool, maybe in the future I can cop me that hat from somewhere else. I Got Bigger Fish To Fry...
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Finally got my order in.

White sweatband made this a cool weather hat for me. Lol.
100% Wool made in China in case anyone was wondering.
Like Ty mentioned, crown is a bit high but not a deal breaker for me.

Lids.com coming through with a old stock item bought on clearance.

For the second time now, there's like this 4 inch long crease next to the M on the upper crown running vertically. I appreciate that it's a softer material so I guess thats why it creases there. The cool base sticker matches with the tag. MUSA. 100% poly. Fit is amazing. Surprised that a 2009-2011 era hat would just randomly show up on their website. Lids like to call these hats "2007 AC XP".

If anyone has any interest in other teams, search MLB xp authentic. I've seen older blue jays and even some marlins are up there. Even a 06 era Oakland As alternate thst barely got worn by the team. Very obscure finds. That twins showed up in one size. So never stop looking.

Sportslogos.net unveiled the MLB infield holiday hats. Can't say I'm a fan of any of them. The 4th of July now has the main logo in that liquid chrome bflues on patch work similar to the super bowl patch hats.
http://news.sportslogos.net/2017/04...iday-uniforms-will-now-cover-entire-weekends/

Last edited:
Got a bunch of eBay bucks

Sadly I think I'm gonna have to spend it and cop a new tigers on field. Would prefer a 2006 version but won't find that on eBay probably

Atleast the one with the new era logo will be easy to swap

I like the chase. What size? 2006 would be the last year before black unders/polys.. so youre looking for a navy/white D logo grey under/ 100% wool?

A little history on that Phillies cap above...

The Phillies were the last NL hold-out from New Era; The Red Sox being the last in the AL.

Up until the late 80's - The Phillies used Wilson brand caps & The Red Sox wore Devon brand.

From the tagging above, if that were an authentic original - it may be from the first season The Phillies went to using New Era...

...which would make it unique imo...but i've seen some "retro" throwbacks with old school tagging but with white taping on the inside
and that brim looks extra square, like a SS cap...

Last edited:
Speaking of the Tigers, I would pay top dollar for this in my size
s-l500.jpg

I believe there to be a New Era "cooperstown" retro from a couple years back
From a few years back, myfitteds.com did have a retro (with same color NE flag).
detroit-tigers-navy-orangeade-white-retro-new-era-fitted-cap-16.gif

I would take either at this point. Sz 7 3/4- 8

I like the chase. What size? 2006 would be the last year before black unders/polys.. so youre looking for a navy/white D logo grey under/ 100% wool?

I thought 2006 was when poly started? Or was it 2007? And I think 7 3/8 atleast when I had a handful of new poly when they released they all fit like a damn glove and no obnoxiously high crowns

Now a 7 1/4 is too tight and a 7 3/8 fits like a 7 1/2. Might have to hit up lids and try some one. My current tigers home is beat and it's a 7 1/4 and that thing gives me a headache every time I wear it :lol: too tight

And I would love to find a DS 2000s wool tigers. I had found used one and they were oddly shaped. Been looking for a mint or DS one for a long time. Could never find one but I stopped looking years ago, wouldn't doubt if a few popped up during that time

I'm trying to get some WBC hats(Japan, Israel, Australia) any coupon codes that I can use?

Haven't bought a fitted in a few years. Too many wack colors and designs and then the price going up. Does ecapcity.com have any sales or codes? I looked and didn't see any. They gotta few I want but I'm not paying those prices. Thanks

Bottom says. See site for exclusions. Then when you go to main lids site, it's in small print, a link to Exlcusions.

Pretty much everything lol

I did happen to find that the MLB AUTHENTIC COLLECTION NEW ERA ON FIELDS that do not have the flag (ie old stock) can be used with the coupon code. And then its pretty much any sort of fashion cap you can find that will be able to get a discount on. Cooperstown collection is valid for 30% off. so not totally a bad deal

Last edited:
GOLD MINE of a deal.. http://craniumfitteds.com/ is having 40% off (if you spend $100 or more). Technically nothing is excluded, including already discounted on field and "custom" retros. Shipping sort of kills even more savings, but walking with $16 on fields/retros is a steal.

Sale ends tonight at midnight..

I entered the code scs40 on the very last tab when you checkout (the order confirmation tab). You can actually click the tab before entering anything else and APPLY the code there to see what your total is.

5 on fields is around $105 pre discount, plus about $17 in shipping. When it's all said and done, $42 is discounted, making it $63 plus about $17 in shipping.

GOLD MINE of a deal.. http://craniumfitteds.com/ is having 40% off (if you spend $100 or more). Technically nothing is excluded, including already discounted on field and "custom" retros. Shipping sort of kills even more savings, but walking with $16 on fields/retros is a steal.

Sale ends tonight at midnight..

I entered the code scs40 on the very last tab when you checkout (the order confirmation tab). You can actually click the tab before entering anything else and APPLY the code there to see what your total is.

5 on fields is around $105 pre discount, plus about $17 in shipping. When it's all said and done, $42 is discounted, making it $63 plus about $17 in shipping.

basically hood deal online, not bad.

Back
Top Bottom