Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Wait on Macy's. They tend to do 30-40% off. Buy one get one 50% is the norm IMHO.

Speaking of Macy's. Restocked on some wahoo retro classics, a braves retro classics, and I took a chance on a MLB Cooperstown flip 'custom' Orioles. Restocked on a 2009 cool base era twins MUSA, And a Chicago white Sox 2012-2015 era alternate MUSA.

DDFCC2BA-F992-42BD-AAD8-88A917E05A02.jpeg
28D8D3C1-FFD9-49BE-A19E-1EBDA4BB8835.jpeg
21A4E7F3-4AB0-494A-9CA5-911259B6AA29.jpeg

I'm a bit disappointed in the retro classics. Sizing is a big issue. One is way too big. One is way too tight. They don't make my true size. But for $12.75/hat, I'll make it work.
CB639875-B33B-4CAB-90FE-D9542B8F53D2.jpeg

If anyone is familiar with earlier era of on fields, many were made of nylon. This black material has the same appearance and texture as nylon. The cap itself says 95% poly/ 5% spandex. Made in China. It's not a bad cap at all.

78DE816C-FE31-4775-BF8B-814F2BDF4397.jpeg

Averaged out to about $12.75/hat.

Macy's was 30% off with free shipping, and a Ebates 10% cash back.

MyFitteds is running a Black Friday sale right now. 30-40% off select items. I'll post up what I see within the next week.

Last edited:
Macys sold out of the couple joints I was looking at so I grabbed them while I could.

I hope New Era has some sale cause that's the only site that has the hats I want. Macy's had some but they went quick.

Macys sold out of the couple joints I was looking at so I grabbed them while I could.

I hope New Era has some sale cause that's the only site that has the hats I want. Macy's had some but they went quick.
Try lids I believe they got 30% off right now

Try lids I believe they got 30% off right now

Lids.com is now Fanatics, they don't have the same stock as New Era or Lids stores. Then Macy's gets some of the stock from Lids still. Weird as hell but the three hats I want are only in Lids stores and at New Era.

I have never seen coupons for neweracap.com ever. They have some wool caps I’ve always wanted. But not for retail.

Lids.com is now Fanatics, they don't have the same stock as New Era or Lids stores. Then Macy's gets some of the stock from Lids still. Weird as hell but the three hats I want are only in Lids stores and at New Era.
I hate lids now because of the move I miss the clearance section on the site got some good steals

Hatclub has this new points earned reward system. Anyone gonna try it out? I wonder how many club points it takes to earn what would be 20% off everything. I'm hoping for some BF deals to pop up soon. I'll keep y'all posted. Their prices are a joke at $42/hat for overseas averageness. I'm waiting on double dipping some sales with % off deals.

Of all places, fanatics had one of these left.
F7EE7A9E-9F6A-48B5-9EFC-A5C7F2DE1144.jpeg
44A5C6FA-581E-4906-9711-8E511E377ED7.jpeg

San Diego Padres 2016 alternate ASG. MUSA 100% poly with imported materials. Black under. Between fanatics, fansedge, and mlbshop, each has their own daily deals. I got this one with 30% off and free shipping (no minimum). It took quite the effort waiting for the perfect deal. But they're out there. When did shoprunner impose a $59 minimum?

This style has kind of dried out over the past year. I took a chance on a size smaller. Luckily it fits. I'm finding hats have been fitting a bit large over the years across the board. I buy 8s and I swim in them.

Fuzz wise, it's lacking the earlier non imported fuzz, but it's not slick like other newer overseas stock. It's easily jumped to one of my favorite Padres caps I own.

Last edited:
I thought about joining it, but I'd have to give up my OG Hatclub status that already gives me 20% off. It's one or the other for me, so keeping it is a no brainer.

Hitting Insider Tier shouldn't be too hard though, at $1 = 1 point, that's three hats per year right there. I've definitely bought three hats this year already.

I thought about joining it, but I'd have to give up my OG Hatclub status that already gives me 20% off. It's one or the other for me, so keeping it is a no brainer.

Hitting Insider Tier shouldn't be too hard though, at $1 = 1 point, that's three hats per year right there. I've definitely bought three hats this year already.
Don’t really wear fitteds anymore because of my long hair but when I went to buy my nephew a fitted last year, dude working looked like he saw a ghost when I asked him can I still apply my phone number for my discount. :lol:

:lol:

They actually took it off my account for who knows how long. Went through a period of not seeing anything I wanted, but when they finally had something decent I called in and they re-applied the discount.

Pretty surprised, because most places probably wouldn't even do that.

Good for the next three hours. Secret40 for 40% off regularly priced items (and no November releases) At hatclub.
I think I’m sitting this one out. $25 for some of these is still too much for Chinese questionable quality.

Ordered a Blue Bombers fitted after their win on Sunday and then realized I should have waited for Black Friday so I cancelled it, only to see that Black Friday codes exclude the new drops. :ohwell:

I have a question

I know people have a highly distaste for the on field black underbrims aka black nastys. But does this also apply to World Series patch on fields? Because if so what happens if the Yankees win the WS this year?

Back
Top Bottom