Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I am between sizes and the smaller size looks better on my head as far as shape (more rounded, less boxy). The bigger size is more comfortable as far as feel but doesn't look as good. You guys have any tips on how to get the bigger size to be more rounded?

I am between sizes and the smaller size looks better on my head as far as shape (more rounded, less boxy). The bigger size is more comfortable as far as feel but doesn't look as good. You guys have any tips on how to get the bigger size to be more rounded?

Get the on-field New Era Low Profiles/Crown.

I’m between a 7 1/2 and 7 5/8. Usually I just go with the bigger size now cause it’s more comfortable. Plus the crown is now lower on fitteds. Happy they fixed that. Buying online is a *****.

Oh I can't do the low profile. Pretty sure the shape will sit better, but not my style at all.

There's very little difference honestly.

Low Profile takes away looking like you got a cliff/box on top of your head.

And I'm talking about On-Field Low Profile fitteds, not some dad hat type of cotton variation.

There's very little difference honestly.

Low Profile takes away looking like you got a cliff/box on top of your head.

And I'm talking about On-Field Low Profile fitteds, not some dad hat type of cotton variation.
Oh word, link? And I am not really a fan of team hats btw.

Oh word, link? And I am not really a fan of team hats btw.

Older version low profile on the left...and typical on the right.
Arizona%2BDiamondbacks%2BNew%2BEra%2BCap%2B59Fifty%2BLow%2BCrown%2Bvs%2BTraditional%2BFront%2BComparison.jpg

As for a link they can be found pretty much anywhere New Eras are sold.

Do you curve the brim? I've heard if you're in between, going with the smaller size and bending the brim gives it a bit better fit.

Do you curve the brim? I've heard if you're in between, going with the smaller size and bending the brim gives it a bit better fit.
Yeah I tried that and it loosened the hat a little, but not much. I still find the bigger size more comfortable. I guess I will try wetting the sweatband on the bigger hat and wearing it like that for a while and see if it conforms.

I’m a 7 1/2 but I rather go a size up cuz most 7 1/2 fit different ... I notice that on some hats, is best to go a size up ..

Nah but his **** looks way too big lol if you have a big dome I suggest not sizing up unless you need too ..
I get away with it sometimes. I were 7 3/4 and some 8s actually fit fine. Sometimes they are too big though, funny thing is 7/8 be bigger on the low :smh: lol

ninja could fit his whole Jesus piece inside that fitted lol, useful if he turn down thewrong block in the bx :lol:

Back
Top Bottom