Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Like I said, they fixed the crown 3-4 years ago. None of the new fitteds are looking like that now THANKFULLY.

When I compare my newer fitteds my old 2007-2012 On Fields, you can tell the difference in height quick.

089F05F9-1AEC-4061-8409-F08AE325F904.jpeg

I am probably late, but I just discovered this site. Is it legit?

Looks nice, but leather sweatbands are terrible in the heat.
I hate them tbh. Reason why i never pull the trigger on Ebbets fitteds. I always remember last second about the sweatband and pass. I have a RRL fitted i seldom wear for that reason.

Man that Chief Wahoo logo looks racist AF
It’s one of the worst.
It’s their 1948-1949 era jersey sleeve logo. It was never their cap logo. It is interesting that it ever made its way into the new era database to be stitched and embroidered onto a cap.

In 1950, the wahoo we know of today made its first appearance on the jersey sleeve.
In 1962, wahoo appears on the cap for one season.
In the 70s, they had a swinging wahoo logo sleeve patch.
It wasn’t until 1986 that we saw Wahoo take center stage.
And it’s biggest claim to fame, Major League

The wahoo doesn’t have too deep of a history as a focal point. I’m indifferent even though I own every one of its teams hats.
———
Any more, you have to try these hats on. I can wear 4 size ranges, that’s how bad it is. 7 5/8 to 8.
The 1996-2016 USA regular USA made on fields all generally fit the same crown wise. Your low crowns were truly more rounded like that diamondbacks photo above.
Chinese made customs have always been more boxy as a whole. Even USA made HC exclusives were trending more boxy, and rounded. They tend to be the worst fitting hats I own. But those were USA made.
All bets are off. You’re better off going a tad smaller and getting a hat jack to stretch it out.
The older on field era is easier to lump into one, looks wise. Anything now, it’s so random with these customs. I have Chinese customs that look wonderful. And I have some that Are boxy.

Ebetts fields latest sweatBands aren’t leather anymore.

It’s also about what type of hat Look you are going For.
Mlb low crowns are truly rounded. They don’t look right for everyone
Ebbets fields are low crown but more unstructured.
Regular on fields Are what I call mid crown. Perfection in my eyes
95% of snap backs and customs fit into this boxy high crown category. Those take a lot more time to bend and shape to your liking. So many keep it flat. Buying new releases online NOW is too risky imho. I’ll buy the older era with more knowns than unknowns. It may be best to buy 2-4 and return 3 that don’t fix right. That’s not always realistic

I wear 5/8 to 8 too lol, hat sizing be wild, got a couple old 1/2 and they’re no good. I got an Indians jerseys with that og Indians logo. Was thinking of copping the fitted but never did. Might cop soon

Back
Top Bottom