Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Been wanting to do this for a while and finally did since I'm still in quarantine

Had too many hats, had to take some out to fit in the picture.

Only did the official navy joints, added the bonus pics of the red, grey, white and camo fitteds they wore in games.

IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7013.jpg
IMG_7014.jpg
IMG_7041.jpg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Exactly what they’re doing. I think they are doing these single runs to generate traffic once they hook everybody they will do preorders for everything and more than single runs
Basically what they’re doing. They mentioned on a live not too long ago that most of the stuff that sold out quick will be available again in the near future. Also had to ask for myself why they don’t do more Mets hats and they pretty much said that before all the hype they weren’t selling out fast enough for their liking. :rolleyes Yanks and Dodgers are their most popular and there are 2 or 3 teams that typically don’t like to approve customs.

Anyone with a plug where I can buy 50 Yankee grey bottoms at wholesale?

Or I guess a mom and pop fitted shop thats sitting on 50 grey bottoms, or expecting bulk shipment soon?

Money ready now.

Anyone with a plug where I can buy 50 Yankee grey bottoms at wholesale? Money ready now.
Someone hipped me to your post yesterday on twitter my plug is out at the moment. You doing embroidery yourself or have a line on doing it? I got a design I want done but new era isn't taking any new customs at the moment

Basically what they’re doing. They mentioned on a live not too long ago that most of the stuff that sold out quick will be available again in the near future. Also had to ask for myself why they don’t do more Mets hats and they pretty much said that before all the hype they weren’t selling out fast enough for their liking. :rolleyes Yanks and Dodgers are their most popular and there are 2 or 3 teams that typically don’t like to approve customs.
So my crazy conspiracies aren’t garbage? I’ve been in this game too long to be called out by jonwin jonwin and Guccishades Guccishades . I tried to take it in stride with respect.
Something wasn’t right and I’ve been seeing it since February. Even that fb group is on fire with the crap.
Maximillion Pegasus Maximillion Pegasus ebay. Or just random sites have the older on fields still around. The large wahoo retros seem way too in at the moment. They sat for $14 for almost a year. Now they’re on eBay for $50?
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer
The older grey under wools tend to shrink over time. So most size up one or two. Wool and general moisture in the atmosphere will shrink it

anything wool custom is likely Chinese made in wool and those can defnitely fit larger.

So my crazy conspiracies aren’t garbage? I’ve been in this game too long to be called out by jonwin jonwin and Guccishades Guccishades . I tried to take it in stride with respect.
Something wasn’t right and I’ve been seeing it since February. Even that fb group is on fire with the crap.
Maximillion Pegasus Maximillion Pegasus ebay. Or just random sites have the older on fields still around. The large wahoo retros seem way too in at the moment. They sat for $14 for almost a year. Now they’re on eBay for $50?
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer
The older grey under wools tend to shrink over time. So most size up one or two. Wool and general moisture in the atmosphere will shrink it

anything wool custom is likely Chinese made in wool and those can defnitely fit larger.
Weird, a wool fitted that I ordered from overseas feels almost a size smaller than most of my polyesters of the same size. I am guessing it was stored in a hot environment. I had some other wools before and remember them feeling bigger than polyester.

Last edited:
Fitted game is so hyped right now New Era dropped blank hats with little tacos, pizzas, or ice cream cones in the corner and they were day one sell outs :smh:

LMAOOOO this stuff used to rot.

And wallyhopp wallyhopp made multiple great points about HC. For years (and I mean years), the inventory on their site would collect dust. Their new strategy is working for them.

Never thought hats would be like kicks, but here we are.

Back
Top Bottom