Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

My two favorite side patches for the Dodgers!!
E45A5D70-F7A3-4FAD-97E6-2D7FD3E96EF5.jpeg

Fitted game is so hyped right now New Era dropped blank hats with little tacos, pizzas, or ice cream cones in the corner and they were day one sell outs :smh:

Man, I remember going to the Buffalo flagship shop at New Era HQ and I'd see sooooo much in-house designed crap. Some stuff was decent, but a majority of it I never knew who was gonna be buying it :lol:

Someone hipped me to your post yesterday on twitter my plug is out at the moment. You doing embroidery yourself or have a line on doing it? I got a design I want done but new era isn't taking any new customs at the moment

Someone reached out to me that works with an ambroidery shop.

Fitted game is so hyped right now New Era dropped blank hats with little tacos, pizzas, or ice cream cones in the corner and they were day one sell outs :smh:

And because of the pandemic wholesale and bulk orders are all backed up. :smh:

LMAOOOO this stuff used to rot.

And @wallyhopp made multiple great points about HC. For years (and I mean years), the inventory on their site would collect dust. Their new strategy is working for them.

Never thought hats would be like kicks, but here we are.
I know for a fact that they send out invoices to friends prior to certain drops as well

they gave me my money back lol, I can understand 1-2 week wait but 3 months for a damn hat 😂. They trippin

Not to air you out negatively, but you do realize turnaround times aren't gonna be a 2 week wait right?

They're churning out hats at every factory for a whole bunch of companies at the same time.

Last edited:

I actually want this hat, where'd you get it from? I'm hoping for that colourway with a grey or green bottom. Also looking for a black/white LAD with grey or green bottom. Planning to add the commemorative Kobe patches the Lakers made to them.

Not to air you out negatively, but you do realize turnaround times aren't gonna be a 2 week wait right?

They're churning out hats at every factory for a whole bunch of companies at the same time.

This.

I don't really check HatClub but I saw this recent buzz over that recent green/pink bottom pre-order. Looking through the IG comments seeing folks mad when they saw the November 2020 release date. Couldn't believe the ignorance of some people thinking these hats get done in a few weeks. Customs usually take 4 months and now with the pandemic it'll take even longer for some places.

When I was designing custom New Eras years ago the turnaround time was 4-6 months. We had to plan way in advance because some fitteds were designed to match future sneaker drops. At one point it changed to 2-3 months but I'm guessing it went back to 4 with the huge surge in customs over the past few years.

I actually want this hat, where'd you get it from? I'm hoping for that colourway with a grey or green bottom. Also looking for a black/white LAD with grey or green bottom. Planning to add the commemorative Kobe patches the Lakers made to them.

This.

I don't really check HatClub but I saw this recent buzz over that recent green/pink bottom pre-order. Looking through the IG comments seeing folks mad when they saw the November 2020 release date. Couldn't believe the ignorance of some people thinking these hats get done in a few weeks. Customs usually take 4 months and now with the pandemic it'll take even longer for some places.

I think when I was designing custom New Eras years ago the turnaround time was 4-6 months. At one point it changed to 2-3 months but I'm guessing it went back to 4 with the huge surge in customs over the past few years.
:lol: youll see it in threads on NT. People place an order with a retailer and complain they havent got shipping 20min later

This.

When I was designing custom New Eras years ago the turnaround time was 4-6 months. We had to plan way in advance because some fitteds were designed to match future sneaker drops. At one point it changed to 2-3 months but I'm guessing it went back to 4 with the huge surge in customs over the past few years.
Hat club

Back
Top Bottom