Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Damn didn't realize the wait time was 3 months when I put in the preorder but it is what it is. The green Yankees hat always sells out within 2 minutes and I'm not gonna sit on the site refreshing all day for a hat to get hit with the OOS when it's time to checkout.

I don't really check HatClub but I saw this recent buzz over that recent green/pink bottom pre-order. Looking through the IG comments seeing folks mad when they saw the November 2020 release date. Couldn't believe the ignorance of some people thinking these hats get done in a few weeks. Customs usually take 4 months and now with the pandemic it'll take even longer for some places.

:lol: youll see it in threads on NT. People place an order with a retailer and complain they havent got shipping 20min later

People still find ways to complain about a guaranteed W.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG-20200727-WA0029.jpeg

Just me but I hate iconic hats like NY and LA in anything but their OG colors. I saw someone in a orange yankee hat the other day. and it looked weird as hell.
i use to feel like that, now i don't mind the custom sites playing with the colors on these hats. I feel most should cop the official team color hats first tho.

I got two more wool fitteds. One fits bigger than most of my polyesters, the other feels the same as my polyester size.
I have four wools altogether.
Two are bigger, one is smaller, and one fits the same as polyester. I don't think there is much of a patten or trend.

wait for the restock, buddy on live said they doing a restock on these around fall.
They told me on Twitter these won't restock bet a pre order cause they take up 6 months to make but I hope they do restock that ridiculous for a hat

They told me on Twitter these won't restock bet a pre order cause they take up 6 months to make but I hope they do restock that ridiculous for a hat
knew the icons took six months didn't know the all star history hats took that long.

It is it what it is I guess. Of triple digit caps I own, 80% I’ve paid way below retail, 15% near retail, 4% at retail, and 1% above msrp. It’s gotten crazy. Most I’ve paid was probably $45 shipped. I really want some vintage diamond era caps but they’re priced at $50-$80. Like that price doesn’t register as a cap price, like ever. But you do you.

Like just last month I contemplated those wahoo originals for $30 plus shipping. But we have folks dropping $65 on the Chinese 97 ws patch caps? Like my mind is blow at the contrast there.

id honestly own 10 caps if I had to pay $60-$260 for them. So maybe I’d be spending the same? There may be some balance then? But then I see people with every current HC Release.
Big money has gotten into fitteds. It’s not a bad thing if you have extra stock to sell.

I am about to order more wool fitteds. Any more suggestions on sizing compared to polyester? So far my wools are all over the place with sizing.

My two latest:

IMG_6498.jpeg

Winnipeg Jets WASAC, with portions of proceeds going to the Winnipeg Aboriginal Sport Achievement Centre to support the city's Indigenous children, youth and families through sport, culture and recreation.

IMG_6499.jpeg

'08 or '09-ish Goodfoot G' logo. 431 Goons Forever.

I am about to order more wool fitteds. Any more suggestions on sizing compared to polyester? So far my wools are all over the place with sizing.
American wool on fields fit smaller. But generally speaking of the mickeys places or lids or HC wool new releases, I’d say tts.

chinese wool is all over the place. Welcome to my world. I’ve been buying 7 3/4 , 7 7:8, and 8 interchangeably for years. Even American made gems are a mess. I gets worse the deeper you go lol.

It is it what it is I guess. Of triple digit caps I own, 80% I’ve paid way below retail, 15% near retail, 4% at retail, and 1% above msrp. It’s gotten crazy. Most I’ve paid was probably $45 shipped. I really want some vintage diamond era caps but they’re priced at $50-$80. Like that price doesn’t register as a cap price, like ever. But you do you.

Like just last month I contemplated those wahoo originals for $30 plus shipping. But we have folks dropping $65 on the Chinese 97 ws patch caps? Like my mind is blow at the contrast there.

id honestly own 10 caps if I had to pay $60-$260 for them. So maybe I’d be spending the same? There may be some balance then? But then I see people with every current HC Release.
Big money has gotten into fitteds. It’s not a bad thing if you have extra stock to sell.

I'd like to see your collection filled out with at least one Tim McAuliffe/KM Pro. 8)

Just for comparison; new ebbets field American wool has been fitting tts For awhile. But overall, all of it has been random since 2005. It’s gotten worse lately but still random. I have size 8 wool American grey unders that fit large and a 7 7/8s that fit smaller than a 7 3/4.
It sucks.
I'd like to see your collection filled out with at least one Tim McAuliffe/KM Pro. 8)
Did they make a 7 3/4 to 8? I buy what I wear. That’s what I generally aim for. I missed a few leather band fitteds in 7 3/4.
I’m searching and searching. Goal , even for shoes, is finding stuff in my size. I’m a potential wearer at heart. Lol.

Did they make a 7 3/4 to 8? I buy what I wear. That’s what I generally aim for. I missed a few leather band fitteds in 7 3/4.
I’m searching and searching. Goal , even for shoes, is finding stuff in my size. I’m a potential wearer at heart. Lol.

Ya, honestly - I've seen a couple large size vintage fitted and thought to alert you
but i know you wouldn't pay that much...

I saw a indians gem pass me up a week or two back
It had CAP In the title and not hat

I think it was the older yellow wahoo face on a two tone cap. That’s a missing gem for me.

Back
Top Bottom