Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I have yet to see a poorly done or detailed side patch, so credit there. Nice shea stadium patch up above. These stitched side patches are pretty spectacular on that front.

Many of the real WS patches are literallo glued on felt. That’s the one area where I don’t care for true authentic on field accuracy. Give me the stitched side patches all day.

——
Quick heads up for the larger heads out there. Macy’s has dropped the price on their retro classics. Add onto that, they have a buy one get one 50% off deal, and then throw in a Rakuten (ebates) 12% off, and you have a hefty deal. Most will try to resell this stock, so try to buy ASAP.
I bought two for $55 before the sales dropped last week, then another 4 for $75, and then two more for $28. Deals keep getting better and better. Averaged out to $20/hat before Rakuten throws $15 back at me. I’d hate to see them all on eBay for $40 next week. So act fast 7 3/4 or 8s

Colorado Rockies 1993 inaugural Season patch from Hat Club .

Attachments

• DBCE7EE6-C66E-4863-8420-FA6CBDA56B73.jpeg
    DBCE7EE6-C66E-4863-8420-FA6CBDA56B73.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 131
Hypebeasts jumping on fitteds is the most annoying **** ever. There's legitimately 0 custom fitted sites that don't have their drops sell out immediately. I get emails that hats are releasing and within a minute of receiving the email I can't buy anything off the site because everything sold out 10 seconds in.
Unfortunately if it makes money these fools are on it can’t knock the hustle but yeah it’s definitely a pain

Are Retro Classics still available in store anywhere? Went to cop 2 more Mets from Macy’s but they disappeared from my cart. My current one is kinda toast |l

Vintage gems go for $60 tops. Autographed game worms go for less too. This is a weird new world.
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer its too bad I own the regular GR caps. No one wants those. I was never into the exclusives over the years. How were people not into caps when they prided themselves on USA made. They’ve been doing exclusives for years. Many with much better quality and construction than this new crap. Can those older caps go for $300 on eBay?
Maybe cap buying isn’t such a bad investment lol.

B bm35 it was just four years back when fitteds were plain and needed nothing but a batterman and the front logo to be legit. I see a bare plain hat now and wonder how this existed for 80 plus years lol.

Back
Top Bottom