Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer
Anything slightly oversized tends to instantly fall off my head. I don’t know how some folks do it. I’ve seen worse from people posting online. I’m talking buying an 8 when you’re a 7 1/4 tops. Sizes don’t mean anything to me anymore. I have 8s that fit like 8 1/2s, and 7 5/8s that fit like 7 7/8s. I own the full spectrum. Today’s sizing is worse than ever.

There’s nothing more beautiful than a wool grey under with the extra thick sweatband (2001-2006) that fits snug but doesn’t leave a mark or give you headaches. New eras used to fit this way consistently. They felt broken in off the bat. Now we need to steam and run them over with our cars to get a fit that sort of feels right.

There’s definitely a trend in buying bigger because these Bangladesh and Chinese caps are so uncomfortable to wear. Lots of rigid edges at the temples and lots of caps that are just constructed differently than others. I own a few where they sit below my eyebrows naturally. The crown feels larger and deeper than other caps. But that’s just the inconsistency of overseas production. Some sweatbands are paper thin and provide zero comfort. It’s a total mixed bag buying online. I’m surprised it’s as popular as ever. I’m waiting for the day I can try hats on again before buying.

Ordered one August 21st, didn’t get a tracking or anything just showed I purchased on my PayPal. Sent one email didn’t get a reply sent another email a week later, they replied with a tracking. Now I got 2 and only charged for one back in August.

Attachments

• 533A63C0-2D82-448B-922B-68663346FB26.jpeg
    533A63C0-2D82-448B-922B-68663346FB26.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 60
  • CBD9588E-408D-4C07-A6A8-9274C9CCA78D.jpeg
    CBD9588E-408D-4C07-A6A8-9274C9CCA78D.jpeg
    301.2 KB · Views: 102
don’t want to give out too much info. Check ebay. Over the past week the former iamchotofu inventory is back. Lots of heat in small and larger sizes. Prices not exactly a steal but it is what it is. Checkthishat appears to be the name. Stuff is selling pretty well it seems. Buy now.

sort of wanted to wait to post about seeing some new feedback being given. I went ahead and ordered a few. They don’t exactly have full size runs of these caps so I’m optimistic they are legit. They also went by empire apparels years back

not entirely sure if this is exactly the same place, or if the inventory and photos got bought and shifted to someone else. Maybe some New Yorkers can check it out

Last edited:
don’t want to give out too much info. Check ebay. Over the past week the former iamchotofu inventory is back. Lots of heat in small and larger sizes. Prices not exactly a steal but it is what it is. Checkthishat appears to be the name. Stuff is selling pretty well it seems. Buy now.

sort of wanted to wait to post about seeing some new feedback being given. I went ahead and ordered a few. They don’t exactly have full size runs of these caps so I’m optimistic they are legit. They also went by empire apparels years back

not entirely sure if this is exactly the same place, or if the inventory and photos got bought and shifted to someone else. Maybe some New Yorkers can check it out
How can I search the inventory?

Didn’t want to give direct link. Not sure if I’d give too much away or if folks here were watching this hidden gem. Ebay search checkthishat and that’s the sellers name. Then just type in your size and it’ll sort it out.
Or type this one in and it’s the only result
New Era Umpire MLB Fitted Hat GR

like I said, prices aren’t great but respectable given the current landscape of hype.

Didn’t want to give direct link. Not sure if I’d give too much away or if folks here were watching this hidden gem. Ebay search checkthishat and that’s the sellers name. Then just type in your size and it’ll sort it out.

like I said, prices aren’t great but respectable given the current landscape of hype.
*****this hat the seller?

Name not coming up

This dudes selling fakes. Be cautious

90% or more of his on fields have 5-6 obvious tell tell signs of a fake
Sticker wrong color
Larger sticker wrong opacity
Inner seam tape has wrong font
Main logo stitched into crown
Missing NE embossed top bottom end piece
Crown has an appearance of fake wool
barcode says CINRED on all of them
Cool base font looks off.
sweatband is double stitched. That doesn’t happen to on fields.

The shape of my marlins joint was a little wonky when I put it on but the color combo was too dope to pass so guess I'll just have to try and reshape it on my own
That sucks! I have my fro out right now so I haven't tried it on yet.

Back
Top Bottom