Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Think I finally figured out hat club and how to cop
F75F007C-4761-42BA-8703-082D24C7B7F7.jpeg

Out of curiosity, what’s your guys’ price range that you’re willing to pay for fitteds?
Majority well below retail. $45 tops for a vintage or ebf gem. It’s a whole new world where made in China customs are selling for $120 aftermarket for non original hype colorways. No hate. But this is a whole new clientele. We used to be budget buyers in this topic.

overall, current retail is right around my top range. I’m not about that 3x over retail life.

Quantity and quality can exist together. Im a bargain hunter at heart.

Last edited:
Majority well below retail. $45 tops for a vintage or ebf gem. It’s a whole new world where made in China customs are selling for $120 aftermarket for non original hype colorways. No hate. But this is a whole new clientele. We used to be budget buyers in this topic.

overall, current retail is right around my top range. I’m not about that 3x over retail life.
Yeah no way I’m paying resell for any fitted. That’s ridiculous. I based the question on retail prices since most websites have different pricing. I’ve been buying them lately at about $45-55 depending on shipping and tax.

Felt I got ripped off buying a few at $36 shipped lately. I guess it’s all perspective.
I did a $38 HC with their 20% off making it around $35 shipped. That seems more acceptable than $45-$50.
Of the 100 plus hats I own, maybe a half dozen were bought for more than $40. So this is a whole new ball game. You can’t buy new releases for below $40 shipped.

Felt I got ripped off buying a few at $36 shipped lately. I guess it’s all perspective.
I did a $38 HC with their 20% off making it around $35 shipped. That seems more acceptable than $45-$50.
Of the 100 plus hats I own, maybe a half dozen were bought for more than $40. So this is a whole new ball game. You can’t buy new releases for below $40 shipped.
Very true. It’s definitely different to what it used to be. I remember buying them between 34.99-39.99 at one point for the most part.

Anyone why sometimes you get charged tax from Hatclub and sometimes you don't? I've paid $50 flat at times then other times it's like $56 with NY tax

Anyone why sometimes you get charged tax from Hatclub and sometimes you don't? I've paid $50 flat at times then other times it's like $56 with NY tax
May depend on shipping location. There’s a big warehouse in Tempe, az. But they’ve been known to ship from store once in awhile. Maybe they shipped from a NY HC retail location?

they used to internally ship multiple hats to a base location and then send you one box. But awhile back, you could literally receive 7 boxes for 7 hats, depending on where they were shipped from. That’s sort of how lids used to be. They wanted quicker ship times. I remember a 5 hat/5 box/ 5 tracking number combo a year or two back. They may be pinning local taxes if any caps come from that retail location?

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I’ll let this one go for what I paid plus shipping. It’s a 7 3/8 but I didn’t like the fit of it compared it my other fitteds.

Attachments

• 6DFA1540-3437-435F-A9E6-D3AD2FECB1BE.jpeg
    6DFA1540-3437-435F-A9E6-D3AD2FECB1BE.jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 5DB5188D-A819-4E5A-A821-279DCA214DE9.jpeg
    5DB5188D-A819-4E5A-A821-279DCA214DE9.jpeg
    582.2 KB · Views: 63
Yeah copped the Angels and Mets. Of course the first time they do a drop that's not pink or icy blue bottom it doesn't immediately sell out :lol: Proves even more that the fitted popularity is just hypebeasts jumping on the colored brim trend
What’s the uv color on the camp fire? Not sure how I feel about the tonal patches/logo colors . Part of me says it’s cool, the other sees color pop potential to see a blue/red/yellow/green patch pop off of a dark brown hat.

Back
Top Bottom