Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

What’s the uv color on the camp fire? Not sure how I feel about the tonal patches/logo colors . Part of me says it’s cool, the other sees color pop potential to see a blue/red/yellow/green patch pop off of a dark brown hat.

UV is green. I guess their mentality was it's more of a fall color to have green over pink. The hats don't look great in their stock website photos but from the photos I've seen on Instagram they're more of a dark orangeish brown, similar to the darker canvas carhartt uses.

reppin' time
50360731328_5a249a26d6_b.jpg

I'm going to keep it basic with standard on field Dodgers hats. I got both types.

These hats were my stadium clothes I wore to Dodger Stadium for games until things became perpetually acrimonious there last season because some haters had issues with my habits of moving down to better seats. It was a good 2 plus years of upgrading seats though. It sucks I can no longer attend games. I can only wear them as street clothes with Dodgers attire now.

The 2007-16 version without the logo on the side before New Era decided to pimp out their logo on them which most fans prefer. 🙄
And I can't explain why the F there are sparkles in this photo when there aren't any on the hat in actuality! Perhaps it's my camera and lighting? 😲🤷‍♂️
IMG_4502.JPG

I even got the 2017 to present version with the logo on the side just to correlate for accuracy reasons because the current authentic MLB jerseys have been the Flex Base design since 2016. I'm basically emulating what the league wears with hats and jerseys.
IMG_4507.JPG

IMG_4511.JPG

Yeah copped the Angels and Mets. Of course the first time they do a drop that's not pink or icy blue bottom it doesn't immediately sell out :lol: Proves even more that the fitted popularity is just hypebeasts jumping on the colored brim trend
snagged the Diamondbacks campfire and snagged the Diamondbacks pink lemonade

I need that hunter green dodgers cap. I’ve been out the loop, I see side patches and different colored under brims are in, but did they ever drop the hunter green dodgers cap with a grey under brim?

Damn, these been selling out everywhere. Even local shops. I can’t find no spot that carries the colored under brim or any dodger cap with side patches.

You’re not lying, man. I have a couple side patch caps from ecapcity that I copped a 2 years ago. They were easy purchases. These don’t last on sites anymore I guess.

Back
Top Bottom