Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I actually prefer the icon over the local market. Don't like all those area codes on the front. At least on the side it's more hidden.

I actually prefer the icon over the local market. Don't like all those area codes on the front. At least on the side it's more hidden.
Speakin of.... I purchased the local market. I prefer my fitteds minus the glizzy wagon. Just wished they was a pinky.
A83F38A2-776E-4792-B81F-1F1A583875D6.png

Correction there is no glizzy wagon on the icon fitted :lol:
That is dope also. As long as it has a SOL. And big Apple I’m diggin it.

I wish I could design hats. Front panel, team logo strictly. Front and center attention. Your sides and back quarter panels can be whatever. That’s four patches on a hat

but they insist more is better. Sorry guys, it’s nearly beyond tacky. But it’s been beyond popular. So I’d be designing stuff that wouldn’t sell lol.

they used to have onfields with a company name on the side stitched in, and maybe one other item.
But wow. I can’t say this has ever looked good. Even going back to the nba all over logo phase for many retail items.g

Give me that Yankees local with a Statue of Liberty patch and a slice of pizza patch on the back panels, and that’s a beautiful hat.
Maybe I just need to buy the non patched hats and out my own patches on?

Speakin of.... I purchased the local market. I prefer my fitteds minus the glizzy wagon. Just wished they was a pinky.
A83F38A2-776E-4792-B81F-1F1A583875D6.png

Correction there is no glizzy wagon on the icon fitted :lol:
That is dope also. As long as it has a SOL. And big Apple I’m diggin it.

Hatclub was the only one with the glizzy cart. I'll post pics when I get it 😂

Put^. Same.i own like 8 patched caps (all original renditions), and each one gets worn less than an original non patched. In my basic arsenal is a tigers grey under basic original, and their ws hat, and their asg hat. I always put the others patched in its own sad category. 8 times out of ten, I'm wearing and choosing the basic crisp original.

One patch is fine. Two is doable. But now we're seeing 6-10 patches? I don't hate too often. But tacky comes to mind in 90% of these $50 customs.

They end up leaving me with non platched gems. So I can't hate too much.

My multiple patch hats are more like collectors than anything. I'm a Yankees fan but I wear all teams, but if I see a Yankees with a bunch of NYC related patches I'll buy just for the collection

4ucaps >>>> ecapcity

Got in a Mets cap from 4u today. Grey under, white sweatband, flat batterman. Fits great. Ecap is a hit or miss with the sizing on the customs, not to mention patches on caps teams didnt even wear til yrs later lol. Only good thing about ecap is shipping is faster than 4u.

Waiting on braves alternate to land. Passed on the regular braves, got a black nasty itll do for now.

4ucaps >>>> ecapcity

Got in a Mets cap from 4u today. Grey under, white sweatband, flat batterman. Fits great. Ecap is a hit or miss with the sizing on the customs, not to mention patches on caps teams didnt even wear til yrs later lol. Only good thing about ecap is shipping is faster than 4u.

Waiting on braves alternate to land. Passed on the regular braves, got a black nasty itll do for now.

4U is definitely a sleeper. Copped like 5 hats from them this month and they're all good sizing and quality/colors are on point. Honestly, most of the NYC shops like 4U, HatHeaven, etc are solid. eCap is in New Jersey in a neighborhood that has no business having a custom fitted shop lol
Only NJ hat shop that does customs and is good is myfitteds

My checkthishat order from eBay( the old chotofu stock) came from a shop called sneaker stadium out of Patterson, NJ. That leads to kicktronic. That whole area is the epicenter. Has been and still is.

^ Is that that $300 custom Dodgers (at msrp)?

I know some people with embroidery machines but they don’t quite handle hats. It’s more for t shirts and apparel. I wonder if I can get something done? Wondering if copyright would be an issue for general graphics?

90% look like made from the closet HACKS. These used to be laughed at hard. The triple logo hats were mainstays in the early 2000s

here’s a relic from the past still available online
1602901080518.jpeg

the timeline series released on lids awhile back to zero fa fair. But then it’s done again by HC and it’s a $150 resell cap now on eBay.
Crazy time we’re in.

I feel like we hit a peak mid-late summer where hat sites were getting super creative with color combos and teams used. Now it's kinda getting into a repetitive funk. I'm ok with it because my pockets are hurting from the 50+ caps I copped the past few months but I eventually wanna see more than what is being released the past week or two.

Back
Top Bottom