Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

The Pulaski Yankees (rookie level affiliate of the NY Yankees) had a clearance sale on hats as the affiliate team will no longer exist. These "made in Bangladesh" specials cost $5 each.
20201019_154029-01.jpeg

20201019_154554-01.jpeg

20201019_154813.jpg

20201019_155131.jpg

It turned into an addiction these last 2-3 months. I need a break but it’s tough. The latest...

Been dying for that dodgers with the pirates patch but only locker room of Downey has dropped them and they sell out in store before they ever make it online

I’m over the colored under brims now. Thought it was cool at first, but EVERY fitted doesn’t need it. Draggin it now.
Agreed. Some of them are coo. Some of them shouldn’t have, or don’t need to have that treatment. I’m definitely selective when it comes to those.

I'm cool with the colored brim as long as it makes sense. Like a light blue brim to complement a light blue logo is fine with me. I just don't like when it's like a blue logo and a pink brim. It's too much going on

I only leave the little mlb one on the bottom, the rest go. To each their own but always thought the NE sticker on the top of the brim was tacky, esp the big ones they had at one point covering the whole brim
I only leave the hologram too. Size sticker and price tag stickers get peeled off immediately.

I take the stickers off. Sometimes I move it to the underbrim. Thought it was hilarious when people would leave the huge sticker that covered the whole brim on lol

Back
Top Bottom