Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Must already be sold out. I can’t find it through teams or new arrivals.

they'll restock it. They usually rotate their Dodgers and Yankees because they're guaranteed to sell due to their large fan bases. So just keep an eye out going forward.

New pick ups
Back to the good ol wool grey under days
1F276183-B273-42F7-868F-3ECFD4235E7E.jpeg

47C0D97B-76E6-48C5-B331-18BD380641FD.jpeg

55FC60B5-2446-44B2-A5BC-258013136E98.jpeg

Absolutely stunning in direct sun light.

One of my favorite designs ever. Green under on a navy/red cap is perfection.

This one from HC? Is that a 89 asg patch? I got HCs non patched release about 11 months ago. It was made in China with wool. What's yours?
---
Mini collection time

With the arrival of the wool Musa black/red, I've finally completed this collection
B827FC9E-8B9A-4216-9D78-BF8077F940D6.jpeg

52F8485D-8C48-463F-B918-1355D0946258.jpeg

C78549E0-390F-4106-BB19-75B45E016AE6.jpeg

All wool. All made in USA. The all black is 2006 era, while the others are 1997-2003 eras.

There's about a five year time frame in the late 90s, early 2000s when these all sort of overlapped.

Last edited:
One of my favorite designs ever. Green under on a navy/red cap is perfection.

This one from HC? Is that a 89 asg patch? I got HCs non patched release about 11 months ago. It was made in China with wool. What's yours?

yup 89 ASG patch made in China also but this ones poly. Seems like the crown on the China made is less boxy than the Bangladesh

yup 89 ASG patch made in China also but this ones poly. Seems like the crown on the China made is less boxy than the Bangladesh
Definitely China is the new gold standard. Bangladesh and Vietnam are nearly instant returns. Margin of error on those is minimal.

Last pickup from Macy's for a long while (until these caps drop in price even further). I got this one for $18
87AC9366-6FA8-457F-98F9-C459E0A60B85.jpeg
1EEEB2BF-8DCD-4774-88B4-2E522A0839C2.jpeg

My first taste of the new MB logo. This cap overall is a bit odd.

It has the newer raised batterman from regular on fields but features a green under, yellow side flag, and a outline stitched opening day logo in what appears to be GOLD.

The cap itself is made in China with polyester.

The oddest part is the sweatband. It's white but more of a stretchy nylon or cotton material. It doesn't really have the traditional fuzzy moisture wicking background. It's also quite thin but it's soft. Out of the gate it's one of the most comfortable hats I own.

Crown heights isn't wonky like Bangladesh tends to be. So far this is the winner of the bunch.

I'd have to dig through many hats to find a similar sweatband. This one's unique for sure. Anyone seen this type of sweatband before?

Definitely China is the new gold standard. Bangladesh and Vietnam are nearly instant returns. Margin of error on those is minimal.

Last pickup from Macy's for a long while (until these caps drop in price even further). I got this one for $18
87AC9366-6FA8-457F-98F9-C459E0A60B85.jpeg
1EEEB2BF-8DCD-4774-88B4-2E522A0839C2.jpeg

My first taste of the new MB logo. This cap overall is a bit odd.

It has the newer raised batterman from regular on fields but features a green under, yellow side flag, and a outline stitched opening day logo in what appears to be GOLD.

The cap itself is made in China with polyester.

The oddest part is the sweatband. It's white but more of a stretchy nylon or cotton material. It doesn't really have the traditional fuzzy moisture wicking background. It's also quite thin but it's soft. Out of the gate it's one of the most comfortable hats I own.

Crown heights isn't wonky like Bangladesh tends to be. So far this is the winner of the bunch.

I'd have to dig through many hats to find a similar sweatband. This one's unique for sure. Anyone seen this type of sweatband before?

I don't know how I feel about them connecting the letters. It's a small change, but enough to make me do a double take.

Thanks. That’s exactly the url I was looking for and couldn’t find. . I should’ve waited and done three and gfree shipping. Wasn’t sure how quickly they would go. That’s beyond huge. Biggest restock I’ve ever seen. Did they just restock yesterday? Lots of FSRs sitting around. Lots of grey under duplicates thst 4ucaps also got recently. Almost zero colored uvs. My type of restock.
Yea those all dropped at the same day. Lotta gray brims sitting. I might have to double back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom