Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Is it really that tough to find fitteds in the “jelly green” color? I’ve been looking at several sites for the last couple of months and can hardly find anything. And when I actually do find something my size is always gone. (7 3/8)

This hat worth anything these days?
55847.jpg

Huge restock on Hat Heaven
Any idea which ones got a restock? Their new arrivals seem different than restocks. I’m slacking. Finally got an all red wahoo without any patches or side flags. Long time coming. Was this one one of the restocks? I check about once a week and never seen to catch it. Thanks for the heads up. I saw one just resell for $80, so this was a nice surprise.

Any idea which ones got a restock? Their new arrivals seem different than restocks. I’m slacking. Finally got an all red wahoo without any patches or side flags. Long time coming. Was this one one of the restocks? I check about once a week and never seen to catch it. Thanks for the heads up. I saw one just resell for $80, so this was a nice surprise.

Yea that Wahoo was one of the restocks. They put up a handful of older joints. Finally got my 86 Mets. Sign up for their email list they always send out restock notifications and the occasional 10%. You can also sign up for alerts on specific caps

Here’s the restocked caps

Yea that Wahoo was one of the restocks. They put up a handful of older joints. Finally got my 86 Mets. Sign up for their email list they always send out restock notifications and the occasional 10%. You can also sign up for alerts on specific caps

Here’s the restocked caps
Thanks. That’s exactly the url I was looking for and couldn’t find. . I should’ve waited and done three and gfree shipping. Wasn’t sure how quickly they would go. That’s beyond huge. Biggest restock I’ve ever seen. Did they just restock yesterday? Lots of FSRs sitting around. Lots of grey under duplicates thst 4ucaps also got recently. Almost zero colored uvs. My type of restock.

Just throwing this out there for folks
Moda3 has some brewers authentic caps for $20
Fanatics usually excluded on fields but recently their 2020 post season caps ARE NOT excluded.

what is everyone’s thoughts on this years BF SALES? Places still gonna do them? I know some shops are more popular than ever, so why give25-30%. I have some stuff on my radar from Hatland but am hesitating for BF deals.

Three new pickups from macys
7CEBA9AA-205F-487B-9C3B-68B25BED41A3.jpeg
513FA73E-EE11-4AA3-B0AC-EB73EB60F00D.jpeg
50EA7D12-1A7A-4D62-8A94-7C29886B341C.jpeg

Quick rundown
All are made in Vietnam. The two tigers are poly, while the Pirates is wool. All three are grey unders and have double outline battermans. All feature a truly bulbous crown. You can see in the orange tigers hat along the crown crease. It sort of arches out and balloons out while on your head. Sizing, one fits tts, and two fit large. All of the patches are sewn around the edges in the cheapest way possible. All are getting returned. I’d take made in China 9 times out of 10 over this crap. In fact I may return the brewers and Marlins from my prior pickup and make it a even 0 of 6 for Macy’s.

Back
Top Bottom