Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

20201210_072637.jpg

Retro crowns are now simply low profiles?
@freakydestroyer that’s a low profile on field if I’ve ever seen one.
The retro crowns used to be a bit more unstructured. Like literal dents in the crown from the materials texture collapsing, more akin to ebbets fields look. But that new era Japanese ig post looks like a normal low profile cap. What am I missing?

——
Two new pickups. Glad to see fanatics had this included with their bf/cm deals
9C8861E9-53EF-4B3C-A511-D76DBBDEF8AD.jpeg
4D756EB8-557A-4EC1-88E1-2F66DA9E409C.jpeg

This is new eras just released Ligature series. Both could pass as an alternate cap of sorts for their teams. Many teams missed the mark. I’m glad to say these two came out great design wise. Twins and brewers if you couldn’t guess. They take cues from their jerseys wordmarks and threw them on a hat.

This
1607725435387.png

And this
1607725528305.png

Quick rundown:
Both are made in Bangladesh, both are poly, both have under visors the same color as the main upper, and both fit large.
I want to say it’s safe to finally say Bangladesh caps are fitting some 1-2 sizes big from everything I’ve come across lately. Not a huge sample size but they’re trending large.
Overall, the caps are trending on being more high crown like made in China caps are, and less bulbous like HC has them.
Materials are lackluster. No true fuzz or softness. The crown is extremely stiff. Overall grade is a B. I’d also never pay retail for these, so $30 shipped is where my B grade comes in.
Interesting observation of the fit, I ordered two caps from a clearance sale by the soon to be defunct Pulaski Yankees over a month ago and both hats, size 7 3/8, fit me fairly comfortably, with one cap ever so slightly looser. Both made in Bangladesh.

How u know they got the pink uv
The 84 tigers looks to have a pink batterman, maybe signaling the under may be too? But the others don't.

I called it though. There may be a slight mass delay but it won't be long before fanatics has pink/purple/green/yellow unders for every team in the league. HC needs to get inventive quick. Their golden goose is dwindling. They used to rely on quality. But I have yet to be impressed by one of their recent caps.

They had a release yesterday that for the most part sat. It's hard to say if they set quantities too high, or no one wanted them?

Ecapcity has done Friday releases for awhile now. Nothing's selling out. Are we past the popularity phase? Even here has slowed down a lot.
---
New surprise Sunday pickup
Fanatics coming through some 11 days after ordering.
BA52F029-FFC6-4967-9BEC-05CE67521AD3.jpeg
C07FA758-FABA-43AF-BED4-1C5FB40829E1.jpeg
84A63AD6-535D-4FC5-9E79-DCB455432547.jpeg

First taste of the new MB cap. This one's an oddity

It's made in Haiti, yet fits TTS, and has quite a bit of polyester fuzz. Crown stiffness makes it closer to Chinese made but overall, it's workable. It doesn't hurt that it was only $25 shipped. Solid B again, maybe B+. But at retail, no good.

It sort of feels and looks like the mitt logo is off center a touch. So theres a few questionable spots.

I thought I heard the post season patches were stitched on? This one's glued on. It has an appearance of being stitched. Maybe that's what people meant?

The 84 tigers looks to have a pink batterman, maybe signaling the under may be too? But the others don't.

I called it though. There may be a slight mass delay but it won't be long before fanatics has pink/purple/green/yellow unders for every team in the league. HC needs to get inventive quick. Their golden goose is dwindling. They used to rely on quality. But I have yet to be impressed by one of their recent caps.

They had a release yesterday that for the most part sat. It's hard to say if they set quantities too high, or no one wanted them?

Ecapcity has done Friday releases for awhile now. Nothing's selling out. Are we past the popularity phase? Even here has slowed down a lot.
---
New surprise Sunday pickup
Fanatics coming through some 11 days after ordering.
BA52F029-FFC6-4967-9BEC-05CE67521AD3.jpeg
C07FA758-FABA-43AF-BED4-1C5FB40829E1.jpeg
84A63AD6-535D-4FC5-9E79-DCB455432547.jpeg

First taste of the new MB cap. This one's an oddity

It's made in Haiti, yet fits TTS, and has quite a bit of polyester fuzz. Crown stiffness makes it closer to Chinese made but overall, it's workable. It doesn't hurt that it was only $25 shipped. Solid B again, maybe B+. But at retail, no good.

It sort of feels and looks like the mitt logo is off center a touch. So theres a few questionable spots.

I thought I heard the post season patches were stitched on? This one's glued on. It has an appearance of being stitched. Maybe that's what people meant?
it’s the same thing over and over with HatClub and the others at this point. Myfitteds the only one really tryna be consistently creative.

HC won me with their truly exclusive colorway mlbs or uniquely brought out milb caps. Their Washington stars collection would have won me over a few years ago if they were Musa. Their exclusive colorways used to just be two tone or alternate looks of caps they already had. Now their exclusives extend to go beyond the regular normal.

Now they claim a lot of their stuff is exclusive and unique but there's little overall value when the other guys being out the same next week.
It's an awesome time to buy what you like. Lots of stuff sitting. Time to see who's really in it for the right reasons.

No hat can stay an exclusive because once you put in an order for a color combo with a specific logo it's up for grabs once production begins. Hatclub orders a ton of hats to meet demand so it takes them 3 months normally. By the time another shop sees their order and puts the same one in for less hats, they sometimes can drop before HC or even a week or two after.

Top 5 Hat shop
Hatclub
Myfitted
Exclusivefitted
Ecapcity
4ucaps
Who yall got honorable spots
Hatheaven
Sportsworld
Hatland

id put sportsworld over 4U. They can both go overboard with the color schemes but I feel sportsworld drops a ton and 4U is hit or miss. Some weeks they drop heat and other weeks their drops are ehh

wallyhopp wallyhopp I know you ordered this logo from Macy's and it didn't fit right but this one might be better. Also no patch
Thanks. I missed the drop. Almost perfect. But that damn batterman throws it off (it should be flat, smooth, and rounded). Might as well get the one from 4ucaps that’s perfectly accurate except for the top button being navy. This may be the hardest cap to get right for new era and those that order it. There’s something almost always wrong. Hc got it right a year or two back with their 1987 green under version of this. But everything else, including the patches versions are wrong. Favorite cap of all time and I feel like I want to pass on it.

usps has been ultra slow now for the past two weeks. I’m hesitating on picking anything new up. I have a few things mia.

Last edited:
Thanks Upptempo Upptempo I saw they had a free duffel bag at $150. Combined a og code with 4 hats for $135 shipped on four caps and a bag
Damn you lol. No ones buying many of these. Are we back to the old HC DAYS? Y’all can eat on the patches but these other solid releases. Cursive C whitesox in their black/white/grey. That’s the HC of old right there.

are there any places out there that can customize MLB fitteds? would love to get this Giants fitted with a black visor and black SF.

1608223045002.png

Back
Top Bottom