Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

the polyester fitteds arent bad. They dont shrink and last longer plus the batter logo is sewn on in more detail like the team logo. Certain teams fitteds dontlike right with it tho. Like the oakland a's onfield. yellow and green and then underbrim being black just throws it off imo. It looks allright with darkfitteds like the white sox but sum of them dont look to good. whereas the grey looks cool with any color fitted to me.

As for that 1949 yanks fittedThats cool they goin for that old style look. And its a hot fitted dont get me wrong but I need sumthin on the back batter logosmaller front logo wutever. All that being said Im thinkin hard about ordering it lmao. Dont kno might have to pass...

Ive gotta give mad props to myshirts they really been bringin out sum real nice cuts lately hornets indians am90 sf 1951 yanks keep up the good work.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ it can be done... via custom order from the shops.

I read on another forum that they stopped allowing it even for custom designs (unless it has sum sorta ws patch or wutver).

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I read on another forum that they stopped allowing it even for custom designs (unless it has sum sorta ws patch or wutver).
Correct, they said its too "similar" to the on the field one. So it has to be differant, E.I. i made a dodgers hat, just like on thefield, with a k.green under, they said it was too similar and made me put "dodgers" on the back
eyes.gif

TC/Vintage thanks for the heads up. And ucasta haha, we share a love for the grey underbrims so you're damn right. But I'll settle for the new jointsince finding a bigger size in the OG is a long shot. (And I forgot how clean that GB was
mad.gif
)
Originally Posted by ucasta

BTW - I think ro0ts would agree that the OG spurs NE is better...
happy.gif

x55ehg.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Correct, they said its too "similar" to the on the field one. So it has to be differant, E.I. i made a dodgers hat, just like on the field, with a k.green under, they said it was too similar and made me put "dodgers" on the back
eyes.gif
That sucks that they dont even allow the green under it. If anything they should forget the black and just make the underbrim the same color asthe top of the brim that to me is 3rd after the grey and green.

gl on confirmin the info I wasnt sure if it was true or not.

Do they allow customs to be made out of 100% polyester?

Hi this is napenny 89's wifey, Spencer did not take it fondly of you disrespecting him on the last fitted hat thread and has now changed his user name to ricoxstacks, I guess he thinks this way he can participate in your conversations with out the fear of getting gunned again. Im informing you because Spencer really hates your guts ( Your names Chris from Cap City right?) and is really being real cocky and arrogant and feels he will not get caught and is now confidently asking
I am mad that Spencer would rather spend his time on niketalk creating a phony life and not worrying abou the bills at home so can you please expose him for me? Sorry to bother you but ive really had it with Spencer's behavior lately and think that only you can be the one to let it be known so he can get back to worrying about his prioritys. Thanks you very much and I really like the hats you guys create, you should start doing us females some hats too! Bye
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

terrible

but i been new that was napenny
the pics he posted on here he posted on myspace when he added me a while back lol

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Correct, they said its too "similar" to the on the field one. So it has to be differant, E.I. i made a dodgers hat, just like on the field, with a k.green under, they said it was too similar and made me put "dodgers" on the back
eyes.gif
Did you still refuse to make the other team I asked you for?
laugh.gif

MYONES... Come on man, you own those jewels and didn't match that up with a grey underbrim Tiger's away joint??? It is a damn shame

Back
Top Bottom