Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yo skins fan, we got a seaglass yanks with a white logo size 7, lassst one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody could help me find Yankee fitted in oakland a's colors. Green top Yellow brim. Couldve swarn I seen it at lids over summer, went back recently notthere.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Can anybody help me finding Mexican League basbeball fitteds? I know this spot in nyc had some last year but they didn't ship

http://shop.mlb.com/sm-mexican-league-replica-caps-by-new-era--fi-2191865.htmlhttp://shop.mlb.com/sm-me...-new-era--fi-2191865.html

That's all i could find
ohwell.gif

I know my dude Icy is on the search
laugh.gif

Thanks for the link but no luck. They had it at that "peg" place last year and I couldn't get anybody to get it for me :/ Mazatlan Venados....incase anybody finds out

SMH... I came home after two weeks and was greeted by a pile of packages, I'm really thinking about stopping
frown.gif
. Just some of my recent pickups:

21x56o.jpg
(look familiar ucasta? Not the same grey underbrim Spurs but closest I'll get
tongue.gif
)

20ffdbp.jpg

BTW, any 7 to 7 3/8 heads tryna get some NBA NEs?
21x56o.jpg

red wings is copped. but i need something to match the hares and the ATC II lavas any one got anything sz 7 1/2 ? also any one selling anything
sz 7 1/2 - 5/8 holla at me via PM i need them dipset joints, the red MOB , and just anything you got. paypal is always on deck.

WOAH... Seriously that 1901 Tigers is
eek.gif
I've seen alot of hats I lovedrecently, but that might be the first MUST cop in a while. OG colors? So on point.

I figure we shoud cut chillXbattle some slack though, you got to admit it seems like dude has been really trying to keep things under control lately... I mean,I haven't seen any menace2society youtube vids in a minute, and that is a welcome change.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

I figure we shoud cut chillXbattle some slack though, you got to admit it seems like dude has been really trying to keep things under control lately..
same here, he wasn't trynna hide it this time, don't see the big deal.

I think they got that dodgers hat at mickeys place too. The green underbrim is a nice touch tho.

Icyuod...

Good news... we got the Clinton Lumberkings you always wanted.

Also, guys I'm going to try to get pics of the new fitteds later on.

Back
Top Bottom