Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO!

No seriously...
indifferent.gif

Why no Hornets fitteds in Team Colors?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

myfitteds... If i order today usps 2-3 priority will it get here for sure on wednesday latest?
No guarantee. Due to the holiday rush, it may be possible, but I highly doubt it. You will most likely end up receiving it after Christmas.

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

myfitteds... If i order today usps 2-3 priority will it get here for sure on wednesday latest?
No guarantee. Due to the holiday rush, it may be possible, but I highly doubt it. You will most likely end up receiving it after Christmas.
Damn... Shouldve pulled the trigger a little earlier... The drive is pretty far(45 min)... With all the snow probably longer...
smh.gif
at myself

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

Damn... Shouldve pulled the trigger a little earlier... The drive is pretty far(45 min)... With all the snow probably longer...
smh.gif
at myself
I'd take the drive if u want it b4 xmas man, especially if u need it for a gift or a outfit for a holiday party

I was finally able to get hold of something I've been waiting for CC or Peg to make for almost a year...
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

25fke8g.jpg

nvxm3l.jpg

vp983r.jpg

1yrhq8.jpg

Excuse the camera phone pics and all that internet etiquette BS..

Back
Top Bottom