Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

^ franks chop shop has some nice fitteds but 50 a pop ? come man i want that mennace II society white and black kings and the red one but not for no bill smh.

karmaloop has some older stuff from them

Just ordered that G'Town and BlueJays off myshirts.. Hope they still had my size in the hoyas
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

NEEDED: CHICAGO FITTED IN 49ER COLORS/ BLACK AND PURPLE CHICAGO TEAM FITTED/ AND BLACK/RED/GREY CHICAGO TEAM FITTED

I WAS JUST IN LIDS YESTERDAY (LINCOLNWOOD MALL) THEY HAD A BUNCH OF NEW SOX AND CUBS STUFF
LOTS OF PURPLE AND BLACK STUFF
DIDNT SEE NE 49ERS COLORS THO
THEY HAD A NICE ALL BLACK WITH RED, WHITE SOX BATTER LOGO WITH A SILVER OUTLINE NO 5/8 THO, +!+$

2z4z7et.png

ATTN: Hat experts

I cannot find a hat that fits nice since NE change the material. Should I down size (when ordering online), or do the hats still shrink? It's reallyfrustrating and has prevented me from buying hats.

Thx

^NE only changed to polyester on the onfield auth.

other styles should be fine

different brands try estate la, mitchell and ness, 7union, offical (most size like NE)

at the flagship store for $5. a hat brush supposedly removes dirt from the fitted.
newera-fitted-baseball-cap-brush_2.jpg
newera-fitted-baseball-cap-brush_1.jpg

Idk it look like bs to me. I got this similar one from footlocker a long time ago. It doesnt do anything for stains on shoes and I just tried it on a retiredfitted and it still doesnt do nuthin.

Order cancelled, bleh. At least I got the sf fitted. Anyone have any idea when the spurs fitted from myfitteds is coming out?

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

Order cancelled, bleh. At least I got the sf fitted. Anyone have any idea when the spurs fitted from myfitteds is coming out?

By the 25th, it should be up.

pimp.gif
will the lumberkings be up for the sale My shirts... is that bad boy custom colors or team?
nerd.gif

Some new joints scooped on ebay for about 24 bucks for both......... Canada and Venezuela.............. i just been looking for a burgundy fitted and finallyfound! Believe they are from the world series baseball classic:

348340027.jpg

348340025.jpg

348340019.jpg

348340023.jpg

348340022.jpg

348340021.jpg

348340020.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Some new joints scooped on ebay for about 24 bucks for both......... Canada and Venezuela.............. i just been looking for a burgundy fitted and finally found! Believe they are from the world series baseball classic:

348340019.jpg
eek.gif

that canada is piff they had anymore in our size ?

Nah sorry shadi, im looking through his items now, dont see one.

ill email him and ask.

aw yeah, i got Neon joint last week, props mane!

Back
Top Bottom