Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Stickler alert.
Fun fact. Juan Rivera wore the teams 100th anniversary patch hat throughout the 2003 world series.
5138F5F9-9B91-42F2-9849-6FAA838FA2DB.jpeg

1467C3D7-8F6D-4DD5-9FFE-F4E00090379B.jpeg

And here's the custom that's been around.
271C0671-197B-409C-9B89-17925391632D.jpeg

Missing the white border and it had an inverted 100th anniversary color

And your 2003 ws cap
758E4295-9708-4D06-BD9B-9635C7963791.jpeg

FB289621-3E82-42AD-8FA4-30E8F19A9692.jpeg

The custom above used the real logo from the event.

Red and sunburst seem to be the main things missing off of the real game caps.

Absolutely crazy that the cap logos never got their own licensing or trademark. They were always similar, if not more barebones than the jersey or media logos. They have yet to make their ranks into the new era/MLB guide books-database.

Last edited:
Really liking that Navy blue with baby blue under angels with baby blue outline. But alas, sold out. All of them. I like it more as it blends their Disney era with the current era.

One photo shows a baby blue outline on the logo, while a few others don't. What do you think releases?

Really liking that Navy blue with baby blue under angels with baby blue outline. But alas, sold out. All of them. I like it more as it blends their Disney era with the current era.

One photo shows a baby blue outline on the logo, while a few others don't. What do you think releases?
All those hat club stuff gets smoked. I keep forgetting 2pm and then an hour later I be pissed :lol:

Timelines sat on lids for months and months. What the hell is this new world? Glad I like older on fields. Even then, many sellers have raised their prices to try and catch the HC wave. I've seen some go from $32, which sat, to $45, who are also sitting. People don't want any fitted anymore. They want the one that HC makes 20 of, and everyone knows they're rare.
I wear 5/8 to 8 too lol, hat sizing be wild, got a couple old 1/2 and they’re no good. I got an Indians jerseys with that og Indians logo. Was thinking of copping the fitted but never did. Might cop soon
Indians are my team, collector wise. Quite the history. I'm missing the older wishbone C caps but I have the rest, 90 or so in total.

Timelines sat on lids for months and months. What the hell is this new world? Glad I like older on fields. Even then, many sellers have raised their prices to try and catch the HC wave. I've seen some go from $32, which sat, to $45, who are also sitting. People don't want any fitted anymore. They want the one that HC makes 20 of, and everyone knows they're rare.

Indians are my team, collector wise. Quite the history. I'm missing the older wishbone C caps but I have the rest, 90 or so in total.
Nice. They new C block ones are horrible though

The Eric Emanuel series released and sold out this morning on newerapcap. $58 for a retro crown on field style cap with his logo, plus some shirts and tees.

I know new era said they were trying to not be strictly cap producers, but an apparel line. It's finally coming to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom