Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Also I've seen people post a pair of kicks for $2500 then correct the price to $250. So I'd assume he sold for $265 and not $2650 lol. Otherwise all of us in this thread about to be rich.

1984 Ws Detroit Tigers from HatClub Pinky New Pick up :pimp:

Attachments

• B5464222-64D7-4368-8B4D-A61B4F90515B.jpeg
    B5464222-64D7-4368-8B4D-A61B4F90515B.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 68
Am I the only budget find buyer out there? $15 finds makes buying 3 be at the same level as 1 HC exclusive.
That’s quantity and quality.

$45 exclusives never appealed to me. The thrill of a bargain is what got me back into hats a few years back.

HC exclusives consistently were On sale for $20 Not so far back.

Am I the only budget find buyer out there? $15 finds makes buying 3 be at the same level as 1 HC exclusive.
That’s quantity and quality.

$45 exclusives never appealed to me. The thrill of a bargain is what got me back into hats a few years back.

HC exclusives consistently were On sale for $20 Not so far back.
Please teach us your ways

Last edited:
Please teach us your ways
Not trying to be a smart ***, I had a post a page or two back. You have to be actively looking on eBay and such for the gems and such. They are there and not too hard to find. Lots of misspellings and lots of auctions with missing keywords. A gem to me is a $15 cool base Mets musa find, while others drops $40 plus for Chinese or Bangladesh made. Like what you like but I feel most are playing the wrong field. But it’s better for me

new eras are at their pinnacle and cheap finds are still available. I don’t get it. But a$90 retro classic wahoo is worthy of a pickup? And in the same breath, retro classics are sitting or selling below $18. The field is way too vast. It’s fun to see though.

Upptempo Upptempo loving that hybrid era 2015 black mets cap with grey under. Nothing is accurate to the era but it fits in. Basically a 2006 era black grey under with a stitched ws patch.
Lovely blend of eras.

I always liked the Black with Blue brim combo the Mets had so I couldn't pass. I'm sure the original ones look better but I'm an Impulse buyer lol

Lots of mets fans exclaimed at their switch from black. They all call it BFBS (black for black sake) but I don’t mind that era at all.

the black mets era has had a slight return.

I always liked the Black with Blue brim combo the Mets had so I couldn't pass. I'm sure the original ones look better but I'm an Impulse buyer lol
Lots of mets fans exclaimed at their switch from black. They all call it BFBS (black for black sake) but I don’t mind that era at all.

the black mets era has had a slight return.
All most Mets fans want is a return for the black unis (and that specific cap style) and the sale of the team to competent ownership. Oh and run support for DeGrom |l
AE5D713A-763B-4006-BB3A-4E8AB54C5DD6.jpeg

Dodgers pinky pre order arrived from Hatclub. Very happy it’s polyester
C07F6778-6FEA-4517-885B-1B530231C0DE.jpeg

523E8116-3FEF-4859-935E-159F58AA5E8C.jpeg

These two wool joints fit more like 5/8 than 3/4:smh:
19F7D352-5DC2-4C91-B64A-E6BD990CC11A.jpeg

2648D4FB-5646-46CA-B9BC-EE8D4AB8CCB7.jpeg

It's crazy how different the sizing is on some of these hats. I got a hat from hat heaven that's my normal size and I could barely get it on my head. I got the hat jack that dcypoe81 dcypoe81 recommended and it worked well. Was able to loosen it enough to wear without a migraine 😆

Back
Top Bottom