Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Missed out on that California Love Dodgers restock from Crown Minded :smh:

Grabbed that burgundy & sky blue one from 4th Quarter as a consolation lol.

Topperz

20220903_193227.jpg

These came in a few weeks ago and MyFitted joints from yesterday.

tempImagemawNeI.png
tempImage3FOjmV.png
tempImageb1tbM9.png

I still need that damn cubs. Only one i wanted from that collection.

Jeanspalace hit my Dm and was able to score that HatClub quiet storm Dbacks. Patch glows like the previous release. I feel NE is getting lax with stores ordering copies and not forcing them to change something. My understanding was that any other store design could be used but something had to be different (diff sweatband color, ne flag color, etc) but seems like this and the Ty Mathis Ricky Henderson A’s were identical, Fam Cap Paris Fashion Week cubs also a spot on copy.

CEE4A75D-D7CD-4D3E-AA8C-E78292560620.jpeg

Saw a Topperz fitted that I should have grabbed while I had the opportunity. It was a Brewers in non-traditional colors which is something I don't do, but the wheat is perfect for the Fall/Winter.

new_era_milwaukee_breewers_59fifty_fitted_cap_15nR6rdlyAiOhh.jpg

So I just checked out the new blue Cubs cap on Stash, then I noticed there were some sizes of the stone cap loaded, as well, and ordered one of those in a separate order. Then both orders got cancelled. Do you guys know if they do this all the time and you're literally only allowed to buy one cap, period? I'd figure it was just one per style :nerd:

So I just checked out the new blue Cubs cap on Stash, then I noticed there were some sizes of the stone cap loaded, as well, and ordered one of those in a separate order. Then both orders got cancelled. Do you guys know if they do this all the time and you're literally only allowed to buy one cap, period? I'd figure it was just one per style :nerd:
was actually able to order a cap today, I'm surprised :wow: (haven't been able to checkout since march according to my emails)
I've ordered from stash1250 a couple times but never had any chance at ordering two so it's probably just one period.
actually rocking his warhol sox today, gonna post later.

also, what y'all put in for your last order at topperz?
Screenshot_20220903-212640_Samsung Internet.jpg

went in sadderday night 😭

Back
Top Bottom