Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Pick these up yesterday from the local spot.
B9F4FD00-1F98-4A6C-91BF-8F7671011C43.jpeg

Damn i wanted that one too.

They have anything left?

That's cold. I'm not in here a lot but have noticed you have quite the Dodgers collection, you make your own all the time?

New pickup
2005 Detroit tigers home on field original . Made in USA. 100% wool. Grey under.
16DCA923-89E6-4338-A44A-E4D4D01EB73D.jpeg

A bit used on the sweatband but with a perfect crown shape, I had to pull the trigger. It instantly becomes plain Jane beater cap. A lot of other uses caps tend to be the opposite. The crown has dents or wrinkles and has lost its shape, while keeping a perfect white sweatband. These caps can have one day long summer wear and be yellowed or brown, so keep that in mind when buying ‘vintage’.

donjuan513 donjuan513
Great info on the process of ordering and creating hats. With the larger cooperstown batterman, was the size of the side or front logo negotiable? What makes that a cooperstown logo? I also didn’t totally realize they had flat logos and then the raised. I thought technology had gotten better and you or they could just ask for a flat logo in any size. I know the flat M twins logo in the database is too small. But sometimes I see the raised M come in too bulky or too large as well. I just wonder if that’s a choice.

It sounds super complicated. Yet they’ll allow a Easter egg collection of colored caps, but get picky on the batterman style? That seems absurd. Lately it feels like they’re letting more caps fall through the cracks with known logo/side patch errors.

A few more questions, can you request country of origin? It seems like China is now doing the super soft flimsy sweatbands on the white sweatbands, while Bangladesh is more traditional hardier white material.
Are batterman logos locked into with certain caps? It seems like it’s been a random mix. You’ll see the smaller flat batterman on many HC Customs. But then other places use the larger more rectangular battermans with the outline border. Super bulky ugliness.
Why does it seem so hard to get some historical caps precisely right? Do you think lids could re do their retro classic lineup today with more accuracy involved. It seems easier to make a unique custom than to get locked in with a team color ‘retro replica’. It sucks.

If anyone is a 5/8 and needs some Myfitteds bison and Spider-Man mariners hat brand new, I’m getting rid of them. I’m a 1/2, just been holding onto them since the summer.

Back
Top Bottom