Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by icyuod

i know cats liked...did the guys at PEG send this through??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Why would they?

because one of the guys on here is in close with peg, gave me the impression awhile back that he liked, so just seeing if....i take it you don't

Good to see MSC is picking up where they left off in December, but I'm still dumbfounded by the Mariners hype.
ohwell.gif
D-Backs is impressive though.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Good to see MSC is picking up where they left off in December, but I'm still dumbfounded by the Mariners hype.
ohwell.gif
D-Backs is impressive though.

cosign

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

pimp.gif
gunna NEED that Gators, Henz
F...I'll try to be quiet about this for a certain reason but I'd suggest if you want NCAA hats that are custom grab them up quick.

I'll be burning the oil tonight drawing way too many.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Some people act like Gery Under brims are impossible to find
laugh.gif
there out there

forreal people act like they dont know how to search thru a website.

Them joints are impossible. For the classic clean fitteds.

White Sox and Dodgers in a 7 1/4. PROVE ME WRONG.

CC blog
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So for 5 months we've been waiting on our custom New Era hats. We finally got an order that we placed for the month of February, but less then half of theshipment came in. We have 5,000+ more hats coming in. So keep checking out our blog for the latest updates and new shipments.

siirkus
nerd.gif

http://www.fittedid.com/blog/

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

less then half the shipment? Theres like 30 boxes in the pic on the blog.
Just knowing what I know about shipments, the Max on a NE box(small ones with blue) is 12. They obviously have them stacked by style. I see about30 differnt hats. Considering they said it's Feb, March, and we are now in April that's not a ton of hats. That's approx 10 weeks and only 30 hatsso maybe 3 hats a week missing.

I can believe they are missing half their hats since I had 4 lost. There were no customs produced in January so a lot of stores had a heavy production for Febbecause you didn't get a new custom since Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom