Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

[quote name="DarthSka"]Let me get...
Chiefs over Colts
Saints over Eagles
Chargers over Bengals
Packers over 49ers[/quote]Welp. :lol: I knew Luck would make me pay as soon as I picked Chiefs. Stuck w/ it, because I thought the Chiefs D would hold it down.

I blame injuries, though.

C'mon, Brees! Bring me to 50/50!

Last edited:
not ready to put it all on Alex, their defense was terrible too. You can't let TY get behind you that many times.

Its a group effort. Their defense which was supposed to be their strength crapped the bed in the second half.

But Alex wasting timeouts on the second to last drive where they got a field goal, the intentional grounding, not getting a play off before the 2 minute warning, they woulda had the 2 minute warning and a timeout so they woulda probably got the ball back if they didn't convert the 3rd down. That playcalling on 3rd down was suspect as well. Its a team effort but Alex did alot of goofing.

Its a group effort. Their defense which was supposed to be their strength crapped the bed in the second half.

But Alex wasting timeouts on the second to last drive where they got a field goal, the intentional grounding, not getting a play off before the 2 minute warning, they woulda had the 2 minute warning and a timeout so they woulda probably got the ball back if they didn't convert the 3rd down. That playcalling on 3rd down was suspect as well. Its a team effort but Alex did alot of goofing.

It's totally a group effort and Smith had some questionable stuff but defense didn't do their job. 38-10 in the 3rd QTR, Indy only had one threat....total team meltdown, however I pin it more on the defense. Bob Sutton is an old Jets coach and he always played that stupid prevent defense when he got a big lead and it burned him again.

That prevent, conservative play not to lose playcalling is an Andy Reid staple.

What's bugged out is that luck threw 2 picks in the 3rd quarter. That shoulda been enough to shut the door. Chiefs will chief I guess though.

Welp. Unless a romo in Seattle like situation happens, I totally dropped the ball on the saints eagles game pick

A glimmer of hope for one final game at candlestick though.

Playoff football 
nthat.gif

Colts over Chiefs

Saints over Eagles

Chargers over Bengals

Packers over Niners

Just doing the wildcard predictions for now
2 for 2 so far 
nthat.gif

I was wrong about Bengals. Thought the defense could save Dalton if he limited his mistakes. Streak of playoff losses continues since Boomer Esiason in 1991.

Think about it. Losing to Houston twice and now San Diego at home.

[quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="DarthSka"]Let me get...
Chiefs over Colts
Saints over Eagles
Chargers over Bengals
Packers over 49ers[/quote]Welp. :lol: I knew Luck would make me pay as soon as I picked Chiefs. Stuck w/ it, because I thought the Chiefs D would hold it down.

I blame injuries, though.

C'mon, Brees! Bring me to 50/50![/quote]50/50 it is. Gotta do better.

3 for 4. My afc bracket is still intact so those picks stand.

NFC. I got Seattle beating New Orleans
San Francisco beating Carolina.

SD had that dud game last week, that's why I went with Cincy. Should never bet on Dalton.

Next week
SF beats Car
Seattle beats NO
Den beats SD
Indy beats NE

- Colts @ Bradys; Luck gon learn
- Chargers @ _enver; I think Manning learns from the previous Chargers victory

- Saints @ Seahawks; no idea, so I'm just going with who I think the better team is, which already burned me once (picked GB over SF)
- 49ers @ Carolina; I like 49ers defense more than the Panthers' d

Wrong on both games today. Didn't see Chargers winning. Had the 49ers originally but flipped to Packers to fade the public.

Colts/49ers Super Bowl.

3-1, went with history and picked against Breesus. Dah well, can't win 'em all.

I'll stick to my guns in the AFC.

Patriots > Colts
Broncos > Chargers

Different round, same result

49ers > Panthers

Saints get trounced...again

Colts over Chiefs
Saints over Eagles
Bengals over Chargers
Niners over Packers

Three out of four. Not bad. Time to finish:

Saints over Seahawks