Post Your Orange Kicks... Volume 2008

dsc0399qr2.jpg

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by Ghenges

141627877.jpg

Olddddddddddddddd pics.

no hops
This is actually a special camera that I had imported from Japan that drops in the US in about 3-4 years. It takes pics from angles that tricks theeyes.

I'm actually like 46 inches off the ground in that pic.

^Or you could've just said that you were on your way down after a reverse windmill haha. Either way, I can dig the special camera. mrezy, you'rekillin' me with the Supas : (

My only orange kicks. I just wore them today too as a matter of fact, but I didn't take this pic today

my only pic of them, and my only pair with any orange in it (I wish I had some Citrus XI
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by kapepper

215717_a2862ff81d_l.jpg
eek.gif
Aww man, you brought back some childhood memories with these.I never owned a pair but this kid on my AAU team had these when I was about 11 or 12, this exactly colorway. I always loved these and wanted to get a pair butnever could find them, great post...

^Sick Rayguns, CB333. I haven't seen those in a whiiiiile. And I like the 95's up there. Nike just needs to go back to the basic color schemes,seriously.

Carmelo and Paul .. please take your pics down, you are hurting everyones feelings
laugh.gif

I had to sell these dunks cuz they were too small
frown.gif
- Underated IMO

I had to sell these as well.

These are still DS. I never had anything to wear with them so they've just sat in the closet. I would sell em cuz they aren't that cool. The only thingkeepin them is the fact that the upper material is so nice.

And that's all I've got/had. Lovin the navy orange AF1's and the 07 barkleys.

Back
Top Bottom