Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I think the people who shoot Jay at the end of "99 Problems" are the women who were chasing him in "Can't Knock the Hustle".
eek.gif

I dont think that there's a heaven or Hell, I believe that when you die it's like before you're born.Without a clue.

I believe that Ancient Aliens exist. I mean, how is it possible for the civilians around that time to build pyramids EXACTLY ON the Equator.

I dont think that there's a heaven or Hell, I believe that when you die it's like before you're born.Without a clue.

I believe that Ancient Aliens exist. I mean, how is it possible for the civilians around that time to build pyramids EXACTLY ON the Equator.

Why Asian Girls (particularly girls from Hong Kong) have small breasts and looks like little boys.

Growing up in Canada, I saw stark difference between girls there and girls in Asia. Asian girls in North America (NA) generally have better bodies overall, let alone just boobs. And that got me thinking about what girls generally do during puberty in these two areas of the world.

1) Girls in NA eat regular meals @ regular portions, Girls in Asia eat much less and portions in general are just damn small, they start "dieting" at literally 12, 13 years of age.

2) Girls in NA lose weight/stay in shape generally through normal means like eating slightly less, staying active, or hitting the gym. Go to a gym in Asia and the only people in tights you see are middle aged roided up dudes and people take elevators for one floor when an escalator is right beside it.

3) Girls in Asia I find generally want to fit into clothes as opposed to just finding clothes that fit them, they have a "model" mentality that makes them think all girls should wear (and fit into) what models do, no one here wears tight sweats/hoodies.

4) Girls in Asia hide their tittaes if they have em, I call one of my friends "Sleeper Rack" only because she covers those things up with baggy t-shirts and loose fitting dresses. It is such a bloody shame. If a girl with tittaes went to school in Asia she'll get heat from both genders for having them "too big"

All of this to me has culminated into a mindset for most girls here that they all need to be slim, and therefore they don't eat enough during puberty, leading to no %%@/Boobs/Hips, nothing, just bone on bone sadness. If you see some tittaes here, they're from Canada/US/UK, and they won't be here after the summer.

side note: This has probably contributed to the boom of %@!+!% from China in many Asian cities, most of these girls growing up were happy that they had any food at all, and thus many of them have natural female bods.

Why Asian Girls (particularly girls from Hong Kong) have small breasts and looks like little boys.

Growing up in Canada, I saw stark difference between girls there and girls in Asia. Asian girls in North America (NA) generally have better bodies overall, let alone just boobs. And that got me thinking about what girls generally do during puberty in these two areas of the world.

1) Girls in NA eat regular meals @ regular portions, Girls in Asia eat much less and portions in general are just damn small, they start "dieting" at literally 12, 13 years of age.

2) Girls in NA lose weight/stay in shape generally through normal means like eating slightly less, staying active, or hitting the gym. Go to a gym in Asia and the only people in tights you see are middle aged roided up dudes and people take elevators for one floor when an escalator is right beside it.

3) Girls in Asia I find generally want to fit into clothes as opposed to just finding clothes that fit them, they have a "model" mentality that makes them think all girls should wear (and fit into) what models do, no one here wears tight sweats/hoodies.

4) Girls in Asia hide their tittaes if they have em, I call one of my friends "Sleeper Rack" only because she covers those things up with baggy t-shirts and loose fitting dresses. It is such a bloody shame. If a girl with tittaes went to school in Asia she'll get heat from both genders for having them "too big"

All of this to me has culminated into a mindset for most girls here that they all need to be slim, and therefore they don't eat enough during puberty, leading to no %%@/Boobs/Hips, nothing, just bone on bone sadness. If you see some tittaes here, they're from Canada/US/UK, and they won't be here after the summer.

side note: This has probably contributed to the boom of %@!+!% from China in many Asian cities, most of these girls growing up were happy that they had any food at all, and thus many of them have natural female bods.

Originally Posted by scshift

-The government is working with private universities and examination administrators like college board to push kids into the endless cycle of "education". They reap millions in dollars while kids go through the same motions under the pretense that they are "learning" and will have a better life.
I agree, what better way to put someone in debt. The whole  idea of paying  45k for education at a university that has endowment funds for well over 1 billion dollars  
laugh.gif
. Really makes me laugh

Originally Posted by scshift

-The government is working with private universities and examination administrators like college board to push kids into the endless cycle of "education". They reap millions in dollars while kids go through the same motions under the pretense that they are "learning" and will have a better life.
I agree, what better way to put someone in debt. The whole  idea of paying  45k for education at a university that has endowment funds for well over 1 billion dollars  
laugh.gif
. Really makes me laugh

There are cures and remedies to the most critical illnesses and health conditions. They are just kept under wraps so we have to pay large amounts of money for medicine, treatment, and so forth.

There are cures and remedies to the most critical illnesses and health conditions. They are just kept under wraps so we have to pay large amounts of money for medicine, treatment, and so forth.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Yeah I also think that the government keeps so much $!## from us... Mostly because of financial issues. Great stuff though, keep em coming.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Yeah I also think that the government keeps so much $!## from us... Mostly because of financial issues. Great stuff though, keep em coming.

The United States is a corporation

All the so called western religions have an african origin

The Rothchild banking family of England has a monetary stake in the CIA and its operations

The United States is a corporation

All the so called western religions have an african origin

The Rothchild banking family of England has a monetary stake in the CIA and its operations

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

nice insight, mine:

Hot girls are useless in society unless they blewup or established themselves in whatever field they in before everyone realized how hot they were. kim kardashian, paris hilton, and lindsay lohan(mean girls lindsay) are all useless to society and give girls hope that they can just get by on looks and not any real skill, thus never ever really be valued as people.

I think that the "God" everyone worships in different religions is one in the same. this is coming from someone that went to a catholic jr high, then a christian highschool. i've read the bible 5 times through in that time. and after graduating in 2000 have never returned to my church(i've gone on various easter and christmas services with my current girl though) I believe that God deals in God terms and that somewhere along the road humans screwed up what was supposed to be God's word. I mean it was written by humans after all. A human cannot understand the terms that God deals in, even when God is speaking directly to them it may never dawn on them why they are doing what they are doing, because they simply can't understand. Like in the bible jesus hung out with the worst people to hang out with....but nowhere do people that call themselves christians even attempt to do that. I mean people boycotting gays and lesbians over a loud speaker is not what Jesus would've done. He would've embraced those people  as God's children, but today you see people camping out early just to ridicule gay marriage, i bet the world would be a different place if instead of holding signs and screaming over a loud speaker if both sides just sat down and talked. I use Jesus for an example because thats seriously all i know, and im not trying to speak on mormon or buddism or muslim since i have no idea what those entails.......

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

nice insight, mine:

Hot girls are useless in society unless they blewup or established themselves in whatever field they in before everyone realized how hot they were. kim kardashian, paris hilton, and lindsay lohan(mean girls lindsay) are all useless to society and give girls hope that they can just get by on looks and not any real skill, thus never ever really be valued as people.

I think that the "God" everyone worships in different religions is one in the same. this is coming from someone that went to a catholic jr high, then a christian highschool. i've read the bible 5 times through in that time. and after graduating in 2000 have never returned to my church(i've gone on various easter and christmas services with my current girl though) I believe that God deals in God terms and that somewhere along the road humans screwed up what was supposed to be God's word. I mean it was written by humans after all. A human cannot understand the terms that God deals in, even when God is speaking directly to them it may never dawn on them why they are doing what they are doing, because they simply can't understand. Like in the bible jesus hung out with the worst people to hang out with....but nowhere do people that call themselves christians even attempt to do that. I mean people boycotting gays and lesbians over a loud speaker is not what Jesus would've done. He would've embraced those people  as God's children, but today you see people camping out early just to ridicule gay marriage, i bet the world would be a different place if instead of holding signs and screaming over a loud speaker if both sides just sat down and talked. I use Jesus for an example because thats seriously all i know, and im not trying to speak on mormon or buddism or muslim since i have no idea what those entails.......

Back
Top Bottom