Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

I think cows are just tripping out in those fields most of the time. I've heard shrooms grow in cow #@#* so I'm sure those things are eating shrooms out there in the fields theyre on

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Kezziny

Oprah is the Anti-Christ.
Most major Sports Leagues are rigged.
Science doesn't exist. Most of its just made up on assumptions.

types messages, sends it on the internet
Some of these are pretty interesting and I actually agree with the theory that there is no heaven or hell, but this one can't be overlooked.
It's just....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Kezziny

Oprah is the Anti-Christ.
Most major Sports Leagues are rigged.
Science doesn't exist. Most of its just made up on assumptions.

types messages, sends it on the internet
Some of these are pretty interesting and I actually agree with the theory that there is no heaven or hell, but this one can't be overlooked.
It's just....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

SO MANY THINGS I AGREE WITH IN THIS THREAD!!

I love you OP for this thread

I have nothing different to contribute unfortunately but I will be lurking and thinking

i concur

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

SO MANY THINGS I AGREE WITH IN THIS THREAD!!

I love you OP for this thread

I have nothing different to contribute unfortunately but I will be lurking and thinking

i concur

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Universe is a body the mind. Galaxies are the cells. Stars and planets are the organelles and inhabitants of said planets are atomic particles.

Universe is a body the mind. Galaxies are the cells. Stars and planets are the organelles and inhabitants of said planets are atomic particles.

Strong believer in life being a cycle, everything relives itself in some shape or form

- when your born you have to be taught to talk, walk, eat using straws, spoons, special cups, walkers etc.
- as you get older, you go thru all of this all over again, ultimately leading to your death, then rebirth.

Strong believer in life being a cycle, everything relives itself in some shape or form

- when your born you have to be taught to talk, walk, eat using straws, spoons, special cups, walkers etc.
- as you get older, you go thru all of this all over again, ultimately leading to your death, then rebirth.

Universe is a body. Galaxies are the cells. Stars and planets are the organelles and inhabitants of said planets are atomic particles.

I believe this is plausible. We could also be mere viruses/microbes attached to an inconceivably larger being.

Universe is a body. Galaxies are the cells. Stars and planets are the organelles and inhabitants of said planets are atomic particles.

I believe this is plausible. We could also be mere viruses/microbes attached to an inconceivably larger being.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Medicine companies have the cures but dont release them so they can make money off their off stuff that give you mad side effects, causing you too buy even more medicine.they in it for the money

That's just common knowledge. They make so much money from "research" that it would destroy the industry if the cures were released.

I believe this but I don't think it has everything to do with money. It's population control IMO.

Which brings me to the idea that population control isn't attractive but we've *(@#ed things up so badly that it's necessary. We're using too much of everything, running out of everything and people are too caught up in their greed to realize that sacrifices must be made. No one is willing to cut back on anything and people are too obsessed with their rights. Basically people think they have a "right" to whatever they want as long as they paid for it.

Imagine there were cures for everything under the sun? We wouldn't last 20 years.

/end unpopular opinion rant
laugh.gif
Wow, great response. I also believe that the reason is more for population control rather than for the money (even though it's still a huge reason). But you're right, this planet would be pretty much screwed if we had a cure for everything... I still think that cancer has been cured already.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Medicine companies have the cures but dont release them so they can make money off their off stuff that give you mad side effects, causing you too buy even more medicine.they in it for the money

That's just common knowledge. They make so much money from "research" that it would destroy the industry if the cures were released.

I believe this but I don't think it has everything to do with money. It's population control IMO.

Which brings me to the idea that population control isn't attractive but we've *(@#ed things up so badly that it's necessary. We're using too much of everything, running out of everything and people are too caught up in their greed to realize that sacrifices must be made. No one is willing to cut back on anything and people are too obsessed with their rights. Basically people think they have a "right" to whatever they want as long as they paid for it.

Imagine there were cures for everything under the sun? We wouldn't last 20 years.

laugh.gif
Wow, great response. I also believe that the reason is more for population control rather than for the money (even though it's still a huge reason). But you're right, this planet would be pretty much screwed if we had a cure for everything... I still think that cancer has been cured already.

Originally Posted by BTK

-aliens once ruled the earth and used monkeys as slaves to build the pyramids. Humans are the result of an alien specie mating with monkey (we're just hybrids of a monkey and alien). We humans and the monkeys were sick of being enslaved and overran the aliens at which point they bounced. They said they'll be back in 2012 to take back what's theirs. Hence hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide ya husband too cuz they rapin' everyone out here.
-religion is used to stop people from overthrowing people in power. 

-jewish people own/run the world 

I like you.

This thread is awesome. Where the %*%! are all of yall in the other conspiracy threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

-aliens once ruled the earth and used monkeys as slaves to build the pyramids. Humans are the result of an alien specie mating with monkey (we're just hybrids of a monkey and alien). We humans and the monkeys were sick of being enslaved and overran the aliens at which point they bounced. They said they'll be back in 2012 to take back what's theirs. Hence hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide ya husband too cuz they rapin' everyone out here.
-religion is used to stop people from overthrowing people in power. 

-jewish people own/run the world 

I like you.

This thread is awesome. Where the %*%! are all of yall in the other conspiracy threads
laugh.gif

toasttoasts.jpg
philosoraptor.jpg

-If GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE, THEN WHO CREATED GOD?

-JAPAN AND FLORIDA ARE SINKING

-FOOD PRICES WILL DOUBLE BY 2030

-Some people believe that Bob Marley was assassinated by the CIA. Allegedly someone gave him a pair of boots, and when he put them on a small copper wire inside jabbed him in the toe-the same toe that gave him the cancer (acral lentiginous melanoma) that would eventually kill him.

toasttoasts.jpg
philosoraptor.jpg

-If GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE, THEN WHO CREATED GOD?

-JAPAN AND FLORIDA ARE SINKING

-FOOD PRICES WILL DOUBLE BY 2030

-Some people believe that Bob Marley was assassinated by the CIA. Allegedly someone gave him a pair of boots, and when he put them on a small copper wire inside jabbed him in the toe-the same toe that gave him the cancer (acral lentiginous melanoma) that would eventually kill him.

Originally Posted by Cubinican

This thread is nice
I believe the government hides the truth.
Steve Jobs uses the iphone 8
College is a huge waste of time and money and Im a college graduate.
The bible is a book of theories. I believe in God but not the bible.

eek.gif
first college graduate i've witnessed saying this
laugh.gif
please tell me you are referring to CC..

Originally Posted by Cubinican

This thread is nice
I believe the government hides the truth.
Steve Jobs uses the iphone 8
College is a huge waste of time and money and Im a college graduate.
The bible is a book of theories. I believe in God but not the bible.

eek.gif
first college graduate i've witnessed saying this
laugh.gif
please tell me you are referring to CC..

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

what girl east better D. than a girl that's always eating.

vat
fat chicks

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I always found it funny how steroids were all fine and dandy in baseball until Bonds took over...just saying

It's because he took it to a whole other level and became the face of "success via steroids." Read "Game of Shadows".
Its irritating how the steroids are seen as something terrible by the public, kinda like the war on drugs. If used properly, they really arent that bad, I mean sure there are some side-effects but that goes for pretty much anything.

SoleCity, more info on the Bob Marley thing?
nerd.gif
Never even heard this from a lady I know who knew him personally

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

what girl east better D. than a girl that's always eating.

vat
fat chicks

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I always found it funny how steroids were all fine and dandy in baseball until Bonds took over...just saying

It's because he took it to a whole other level and became the face of "success via steroids." Read "Game of Shadows".
Its irritating how the steroids are seen as something terrible by the public, kinda like the war on drugs. If used properly, they really arent that bad, I mean sure there are some side-effects but that goes for pretty much anything.

SoleCity, more info on the Bob Marley thing?
nerd.gif
Never even heard this from a lady I know who knew him personally

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
i've always thought this, im not sure why.... i just think the way advances have been made in medicine and technology, there must be an answer somewhere out there we dont know...

The cure for Cancer, AIDS, and all diseases have been discovered and will never be released because they would lose billions of dollars in drugs...SMH

The cure for Cancer, AIDS, and all diseases have been discovered and will never be released because they would lose billions of dollars in drugs...SMH

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif
i've always thought this, im not sure why.... i just think the way advances have been made in medicine and technology, there must be an answer somewhere out there we dont know...

Back
Top Bottom