Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Not mine but a friend brought this up during a
pimp.gif
 session over the weekend...

He said Magic doesn't have aids/Hiv...

He just getting paid to say he has aids...

Cookie knows....

Who gets bigger and stronger (pause) while they have aids?

Its all a conspiricy....

Def got some
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 out of me....

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Marijuana is the modern "cigarettes" and there will be long term health problems
the long term health problems have been discovered, but its just loss of brain cells. You loss brain cells everyday. 

You also lose skin cells everyday, but you don't see me exposing myself to radiation poisoning. Extreme analogy but you get the point.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Marijuana is the modern "cigarettes" and there will be long term health problems
the long term health problems have been discovered, but its just loss of brain cells. You loss brain cells everyday. 

You also lose skin cells everyday, but you don't see me exposing myself to radiation poisoning. Extreme analogy but you get the point.

Oprah is the Anti-Christ.
Most major Sports Leagues are rigged.
Science doesn't exist. Most of its just made up on assumptions.

Oprah is the Anti-Christ.
Most major Sports Leagues are rigged.
Science doesn't exist. Most of its just made up on assumptions.

-aliens once ruled the earth and used monkeys as slaves to build the pyramids. Humans are the result of an alien specie mating with monkey (we're just hybrids of a monkey and alien). We humans and the monkeys were sick of being enslaved and overran the aliens at which point they bounced. They said they'll be back in 2012 to take back what's theirs. Hence hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide ya husband too cuz they rapin' everyone out here.
-religion is used to stop people from overthrowing people in power. 

-jewish people own/run the world 

-aliens once ruled the earth and used monkeys as slaves to build the pyramids. Humans are the result of an alien specie mating with monkey (we're just hybrids of a monkey and alien). We humans and the monkeys were sick of being enslaved and overran the aliens at which point they bounced. They said they'll be back in 2012 to take back what's theirs. Hence hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide ya husband too cuz they rapin' everyone out here.
-religion is used to stop people from overthrowing people in power. 

-jewish people own/run the world 

If you wear Axe Body Spray you are 65% more likely to be a date rapist.

It is impossible to get pregnant on a Sleep Number bed if your 'sleep number' is 69 or 007.

Overweight people are less likely to die of Autoerotic Asphyxiation due to wearing pants with elastic waistbands.

Suicide by scrapbooking shears is the saddest form of suicide because it means you own scrapbooking shears.

If you wear Axe Body Spray you are 65% more likely to be a date rapist.

It is impossible to get pregnant on a Sleep Number bed if your 'sleep number' is 69 or 007.

Overweight people are less likely to die of Autoerotic Asphyxiation due to wearing pants with elastic waistbands.

Suicide by scrapbooking shears is the saddest form of suicide because it means you own scrapbooking shears.

Medicine companies have the cures but dont release them so they can make money off their off stuff that give you mad side effects, causing you too buy even more medicine.they in it for the money

Medicine companies have the cures but dont release them so they can make money off their off stuff that give you mad side effects, causing you too buy even more medicine.they in it for the money

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

Hmmm...........

That would mean I've died 3 times.
Or maybe you were shot/stabbed three times?

I was just about to respond to that
laugh.gif

Having me like

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

Hmmm...........

That would mean I've died 3 times.
Or maybe you were shot/stabbed three times?

I was just about to respond to that
laugh.gif

Having me like

Google Monsanto

This company has been injecting growth hormones into animals so that they can create more meat for cheaper. Think Big Mac and 35% Beef in Taco Bell food. They also have injected an addiction element into the food, that explains y so many ppl are addicted to Popeyes KFC and McDonalds. They are also the reason for the mad cow and E. coli outbreaks recently.

Since the turn of the century most of our meats have been getting injected with these hormones, that are the major reasons for many of our sicknesses today. Even many cancers come from these injections. So next time u see a dollar menu or your favorite 3 pc chicken wings w french fries, wonder to yourself how the food comes pre-cooked without actually being cooked yet.

Go organic, spread the word about Monsanto, and stop eating fast food!

Google Monsanto

This company has been injecting growth hormones into animals so that they can create more meat for cheaper. Think Big Mac and 35% Beef in Taco Bell food. They also have injected an addiction element into the food, that explains y so many ppl are addicted to Popeyes KFC and McDonalds. They are also the reason for the mad cow and E. coli outbreaks recently.

Since the turn of the century most of our meats have been getting injected with these hormones, that are the major reasons for many of our sicknesses today. Even many cancers come from these injections. So next time u see a dollar menu or your favorite 3 pc chicken wings w french fries, wonder to yourself how the food comes pre-cooked without actually being cooked yet.

Go organic, spread the word about Monsanto, and stop eating fast food!

Back
Top Bottom