POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Ugh. I want those Bibby 7's and 8's baddddd.

Awesome pictures bro!

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Very nice stuff, especially those Fin XVI's !!!
<!-----<span style="color:green;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">"They call me the Tokyo Giant"</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:tongue:urple;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">Team Soled Out</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;">Est. 2005</span><!-----<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmandingo_of_sneakersQQhtZ-1" target="top">Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!! </a><!-----

^ um... yes. I like to do a little bit of reselling on eBay, so naturally I'd like a nice flip. is there something strange about that?

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

dope stuff nick. how did you get some of those
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Nick -- :D
happy.gif

-- Nick
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​

Contribute time....

This guy WAS good as a Clipper and then he fell off.

2upahro.jpg

33jnudj.jpg
nickfairclough

Can we see more photos of the Kobe practice shoes? Thanks.
"We speak in different voices...." - Saosin

nice post nickfairclough :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SACRAMENTO KINGS

Abdur-Rahim 3 Artest 93 Bibby 10 Martin 23 Miller 52

Douby 8 Garcia 32 Potapenko 20 Price 7 Salmons 15 Thomas 9 Williams 30 Williamson 34​

Very nice Miles XVI's. I'm a huge Miles fan, and have always been, but his best years have been with the Blazers.

Quote:
If you are talking about those black/silver VIII's...If I remember correctly, I don't believe that there was the proper PE Promo tagging in those shoes

I think he was talking about the auction on the Kobe 2k5's?

Hanacheezy
I was involved with the NBA for 10 years. Over the years I was able to develop a relationship with a few high caliber players. When these players were in town they would often leave me their game shoes. I have several interesting stories that will be made available on a website that I am currently working on (www.nbaballboy.com).
Here are a few example teaser story topics to itch your ears.
-Giving Kobe and Shaq a ride to their hotel when the team bus broke down after shootaround.
-Patrick Ewing, Valentines Day chocolates, and a counterfeit $100.
-John Stockton's gold medals from Barcelona (1992) and Atlanta (1996).
I have several stories that the average NBA fan will find amusing, interesting, and exciting. The website was supposed to be up October 2006, but has since been pushed back to a few legalities.

Quote:
to avoid turning this into a buy/sell post,

jae oh en
My primary objective in contributing to the "Player Exclusive" post was to share pictures of some of the items I have in my collection, not turn the post into a "buy/sell" post.
Having said that, you need to acknowledge the fact that individuals will like items they see in the post and make an offer. My comment(s) on making an offer was suggested to minimize posts asking "what do you want for those?'" etc, and to eliminate a potential flood of questions and comments in my personal in-box.

nickfairclough

Thanks for the photo on those KB's.

Giving a ride to Shaq and Kobe to their hotel? hahaha man I can only imagine the conversation you guys had in the car.

I'm sure mj did since he did post some of them.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
[email protected]
AIM queensfinest008​

In absolute awe of the signed Jordan XII's with replica championship rings.....
thats a first for me... lol
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Back
Top Bottom