POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

nickfairclough: who wrote the inscriptions on the XVIIIs? if it was MJ thatd be redic. haha. good @#%$ man!!

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Dope pic....you gotta love GP's smile. :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Quote:
My primary objective in contributing to the "Player Exclusive" post was to share pictures of some of the items I have in my collection, not turn the post into a "buy/sell" post.
Having said that, you need to acknowledge the fact that individuals will like items they see in the post and make an offer. My comment(s) on making an offer was suggested to minimize posts asking "what do you want for those?'" etc, and to eliminate a potential flood of questions and comments in my personal in-box.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
...word

babylebron
Quote:
who wrote the inscriptions on the XVIIIs?

I have a contact in Idaho who I have had custom paint basketballs in the past. I had her add MJ career highlights on the shoe that did not get signed.

WOW! thats all I can say... sick stuff dude... do you happen to have any other game used memorabilia? I collect baseball stuff and I always like to see what other people have

-Mike

Unbelievable impressive, can't wait till you can share your stories.
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

I really don't have anything new that I've shot but I've had these suckas for nearly 4 or 5 years. Was planning on selling them but these picures actually make me want to keep them. :lol:
laugh.gif
2agpwg2.jpg
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

3zsw376.jpg
Goooooooooonies
One day at a time it's God willin'
I'm try'na see straight but the fog keeps buildin​

Quote:
some people on here are getting fakes confused with PE's
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Goooooooooonies
One day at a time it's God willin'
I'm try'na see straight but the fog keeps buildin​

anybody know if and/or who's PEs these are? (BTW it says "Who Is He?")

4925_1.JPG

994a_1.JPG
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^ thanks for the info fellas, that makes perfect sense! for anybody that's interested, those two pairs are up on feeBay right now for very reasonable BINs. The only reason I'd cop is for resale and I don't feel like dealing with that right now.

-Mike

what are all the newbies doing posting wack stuff liek those are fake or wheres da heat. get out of here man
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Quote:
what are all the newbies doing posting wack stuff liek those are fake or wheres da heat. get out of here man
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
My brotha, you wanna take this outside??
St. Louis Cardinals: 06 World Champs. And you doubted us...​

Back
Top Bottom