POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Tryin and bump this post ... I dont have anything ridiculous tho :\
ohwell.gif
43mvlzn.jpg
43ggk0g.jpg
Goooooooooonies
One day at a time it's God willin'
I'm try'na see straight but the fog keeps buildin​

You guys have very poor reading comprehension.

The guy who said "what are all the newbies doing posting wack stuff liek those are fake or wheres da heat. get out of here man" was not saying that y'all are newbies posting wack stuff. Let me re-type it with some proper punctuation.

"What are all the newbies doing, posting wack stuff like 'those are fake' or 'where's the heat?' Get out of here, man."

He was responding to the guy I believe on the last page, who came into the thread posting that guys had been posting fakes. If you're going to quote anyone and be mad at them, quote that guy.

Yeaaaaah, I'm kind of confused because I read it as if he was defending the people actually posting up.

Anywho, I just want to note that 98% of the time, it's the people who contribute absolutely zero to this board that complain the most. Weird how that works.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Here's my Rudy Gay XIX SE's from the 2004 JordanBrand All-American game.

"I'm the guy from Alaska."

^Phase, is there anything you want that will pry those from you? Rudy's my favorite player. Been watching him since he went to a local high school. Those became my grails after I saw them in Slam!
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Quote:
^Phase, is there anything you want that will pry those from you? Rudy's my favorite player. Been watching him since he went to a local high school. Those became my grails after I saw them in Slam!
"I'm the guy from Alaska."

^^ I swear I will find those VIII's one day. Nice pics Dill... Can someone please tell me what size Chris Paul wears? Thanks in advance.
<!-----<span style="color:green;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">"They call me the Tokyo Giant"</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:tongue:urple;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:medium;">Team Soled Out</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:xx-small;">Est. 2005</span><!-----<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmandingo_of_sneakersQQhtZ-1" target="top">Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!! </a><!-----

Kobe VIII are a great shoe...those are def a gem Dill

here is something i had lying around...the XIIIs are old, but the other two are rather new...IF anyone has the other Andruw Jones XII, please ezinbox me

JYDmKz9uVbuFfrW5V-DNrh8hTqKn4+8p0300.jpg
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

I love AJ25! Someone needs to get some III or IV cleats in this post
FS sz 8.5/9 FR 3s $135, Flip 3s $150 Cardinal 7FR V $140 White XX2 ALL SHIPPED

Back
Top Bottom