POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

255forLife
thx for sharing ur lebron collection pic
I really like ur SVSM jacket!!!

thought i'd post some pics i have, since these are as close as im gonna get to PEs for a while. enjoy.

107_0763.jpg

117_1780.jpg

180back.jpg

29919443.jpg

41698441.jpg

41698504.jpg

62773304.jpg

62773314.jpg

bibby.jpg

blkmeloiid.jpg

bronAS02.jpg

domo.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

jordan11da.jpg

Ray7.jpg

White_Green_LeBron_TMac_Side.jpg

and some samples/concepts...
zoomgenconcepts.jpg

DS Jordan III White/Cement sz. 12[/url]​

255: Those LBJ Brown AF1's have brown leather insoles with the "crown" instead of the L23, correct?
EST. 2005

Hi 255forLife,

Very nice to see your display again. I am the guy who was displaying next to you.

The guy with Kobe HS.

Nice meeting you man and hope to see you in Vegas.

Eric
Email- [email protected]
AIM - Airjordanfreak23

Ahliang119 AKA Eric #23

WHERE can I get one of those St.Vincent-St.Mary warmups? Has that been released to the public?

Absolute fire this post :pimp:
pimp.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: [email protected]

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
WOW lot of heat on the last couple of pages
I Can Take Pharse Thats Rarely Heard Flip It Now Its A Daily Word-RAKIM

MEMBER 2

:wow: at the Deion lows.. i didn't even know those existed.. i'd like to see an RK vs Slam Ed comp sometime..

Quote:
Those LBJ Brown AF1's have brown leather insoles with the "crown" instead of the L23, correct?

yeah man..

Quote:
GMan021

hahahaha, when i got the brown brons, my hookup told me the only other person he knew who had them was you. we both know you got the PE 1 game on lockdown..

Quote:
WHERE can I get one of those St.Vincent-St.Mary warmups? Has that been released to the public?

umm i doubt it'll be released, sorry.

-- I farted. If that matters.. --

damn 255... sweet LBII lows... those are insane and much like you.. i love material variety and those are beautiful.
I only have but merely 1 PE.. but one day i hope to be able tohang with the big boys haha
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

255, Didn't you just start collecting pe's?
I get the feeling in this post as if your trying to come off as a guy who has been at this for a while. I know where all your stuff came from and all you did was drop a bunch of money. That right there is why the pe game is dead. All these newbs drop some money and then think that they know it all.

You remind me of a young S50H :lol:
laugh.gif

Speaking of s50h I'm actually impressed on your new stuff. Looks like the months of bugging the hell out of people has started to pay off.

ledafuture36

:lol: :lol: :lol:

go ahead and hate. that's all you've done this whole post is just hate hate hate.

wake me up when you actually post a pic.

and hey man, we all have to start somewhere.. i collect what i like and i sincerely hope that you do too. once upon a time i was buying mad Jordans and QS shoes every week. now i don't even like stuff that's sold in stores. so what if i'd rather have one hyperstrike than two or three GRs? all of my shoes are my size and i intend to wear them.
-- I farted. If that matters.. --

Good stuff Ledafutura. I cant tell you how right you are and I also know several people that feel the exact same way. There are to many people buying PE's for a none pure reason. Hate or truth , put whatever label on it you want but its still the same.

There's no such thing as the "sneaker game." If you're doing your thing, great. Keep buying what you like. If the other guy next to you is buying up all these PE's just to have them, that's his deal. In the end, when all this hype dies down, he's gonna be stuck with several thousand dollars of shoes that he can't do anything with and doesn't care about. Just do you. It's as simple as that. I'm fairly new to the "PE game," but those who know me know that I'm only gonna buy what I like, unless I happen to come across a super deal on something that doesn't really appease me. Anyways, to get back on track...

Pretty excited about these. Been waiting awhile for em. Thanks to all that made this possible.

Couple bonus pics:

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

Pdoggy85- Ya beat me to post of the UNC XIV's >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
..very nice UNC XIII's :evil:
devil.gif
. Oh well, I continue my LBJ II quest (of course in my SZ :D
happy.gif
)

EST. 2005

several thousand dollars of shoes
^ So that would include you, correct? If you, say buy your PE's in your sz ( I will assume 10.5) or a few years would you not have a few thousand in shoes?
EST. 2005

Back
Top Bottom