POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Of course that would include me. However, I'm spending my money on something that I love to do. People who are just hoarding PE's just to have them and brag to their "e-friends" are just wasting their money on something that they don't even care for. That's basically all I'm saying. I'm spending my money to get my hands on something I consider priceless. Guys who are trying to buy all the PE's just because are spending their money just so they can own something better than you. I dunno, I guess I'm somewhat on the side of Joerdan. I just don't think it's necessary to let other people bother you in what you're trying to acomplish.

Btw, Rudolph, if you have a sz. 10-11 in those white SVSM 2's, I would glady trade my sz. 12.5 for them. Love the shoe, hate the fact that I can't wear it.

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

WoW

Good Pickups

Dont handcuff a *** dont wife em & dont feed em
somebody shoulda told her its a priviledge just to meet em.

Quote:
Btw, Rudolph, if you have a sz. 10-11 in those white SVSM 2's, I would glady trade my sz. 12.5 for them. Love the shoe, hate the fact that I can't wear it.

^LOL- if yours were a SZ 11.5-12 you could get these... they are a true 10.5.. snug but not as comfotable as the 11.5 :wink:
wink.gif

And I understand your on collections... everybody collects for themselves for whatever reasons.. I choose to collect my size, Lebrons( because I am from Cleveland) and my favoirte OG Jordan LINES- nothing above the XIV's( when I have all of those I will stop with Jordans), no retros. 8)
glasses.gif

EST. 2005

pdoggy85 - i love those 13's. i have been looking for them in a size 10-11 for a while but keep finding bigger sizes. if you ever decide to part with them, hit me up cause id love to wear those!

EST 2005
[email protected]

what rudolph said. i collect what i like, my size or half a size up or down, and wear what i have. i am no newbie to the shoe game. i started out in jordans, but once i got to my goal of having one white, one black, and one "other" color (whether ASG or retro+) of every jordan, I-XIV (anything post-bulls-era is not a jordan to me), i got into other kinds of shoes..

:smokin
smokin.gif
UNCs, pdoggy85, hope those didn't set you back too much..

and :pimp:
pimp.gif
SVSMs, rudolph..

and i dunno about ya'll, but i don"t hate, i appreciate..
-- I farted. If that matters.. --

255forLife- Well said(and thanks). And the true collectors of the game.. they are easy to spot!
Even though pdoggy85 beat me to the UNC XIV posts.. I will follow.. LOL
EST. 2005

Some nice stuff has been posted. I was re-organizing / wasting time in my PE room ... snapped a few pictures for you guys. I'll do them one at a time as each picture has about 3-5 PE's each.

PEroom.jpg

Keep the pictures coming and hope you enjoy mine.

babydill.

[/b]​

drew,

you know which shoe in that pic ive been searching for...you should let me get it!
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: [email protected] AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

lovin' the elephant dunks, dill..

although i'm much more of a AF1 guy than dunks..

ShoeGuru222

kobe AF1s, wow.

and i kinda regret not bringing those white/pink TS to seattle, there's just something so ill about tinted gum soles..

oh well, if ya'll see a dude in the pink TS and a girl in the white/pink TS in vegas, it'll probably be me and my lil sis. :D
happy.gif

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

how rare is it to come up on size 11 pe's? I'm watching those stat pe's at flightclub but 400 sounds pricey, but it's my size and i know it's hard to come by in smaller sizes like that..

i've already got a line on some tony paker joints, but nothing concrete, but I really need to step up when it comes to pe's... i've got the intrest and the flow.. anyone know if like the ts af1's or kobe af1's come in smaller sizes like that? what about college team joints? any word?

YO MR. DILLARD

Whats your offer for the black/gold/red AZG1s we talked about? (alex.dimitrey)

HIIIIT Me BAK!

Back
Top Bottom