POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

damn i need some bibbys in my life..
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

Team Soled Out- for those of you on the Westcoast, are Bibby's PE's QS/hyperstrikes like Kobes or what? Just asking because I see alot of them posted... :smile:
smile.gif

EST. 2005

what are you buying? im feenin some more pe's! dont just buy pes to have pe's though. wait for ones you like. thats my problem right now, tons of pes out there, just not much worth buying for me at least.

EST 2005
[email protected]

I'm getting some White/Purple Stat CB's. I am in love with these. Thanks to the two who helped me get these. They know who they are.

[/center]

My Carolina XIIIs i balled the mess out of these
sctixi.jpg

sctm38.jpg

sctmhv.jpg

And Something no NTer has yet Carolina XXIs i love em and sorry for crappy pics i took em on my camera phone
scu8tj.jpg

scu9gm.jpg

scu9sx.jpg

Dill....

thanks for boxing up my order, can't wait for the shoes.

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Mitch Richmond PE XIV courtesy of rarekickz3 on iss or Arod aka Adrian Rodriguez aka rarekickz3 on ISS...

sdg0ua.jpg

sdg0lh.jpg

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

More pics

aNCfh+95jFuna8qm99yQjpzOJFq15lv801E0.jpg

cWDEmaKM2wyRqoymEtxxFlopT5BK379X01E0.jpg

Is actually orange...not red in the pics...Its very odd to me..but ehh.....

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Back
Top Bottom