... looking foward to seeing them.... :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

i saw some of the UCLA womens team practicing @ wooden center...

they were ALL ROCKING the blue/yellow crazy 8's... i was gunna see if i could buy a pair off them.. haha.. they prob. have bigger feet then most of nt
KB8
4 MVP

I'm not sure, I know the black Icon Pro's that came out said "D.Wade #3" not "Flash #3."

My pair pictured is a size 15.

The black ones were pretty widely available as a QS last year, but read 'Wade 3' and not Flash.

Whytewunder...I was def. watching those 2Chi's, but i was hoping they weren't signed so I could wear them. I hope you didn't pay too much.

i am like you billy, I normally wear all my stuff. i am not going to wear the ones that arrive tomorrow, but it will be had not to
I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

they just arrived and WOW. I will post pics tonight. sorry for the delay

GO HEELS
I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

whad up guys back for round 2 of the NC circuit i posted awhile back the UNC PE XXIs now lets go to Wake Forest Alum. i got these this week . CP wore these in the rookie-sophomore game practice i gotta get em signed and then ima let em go
1247uon.jpg

1247vqg.jpg

1247yfq.jpg

12480ll.jpg

BBaller4Nike34..

You still around, [/b]it's about getting position, and boxing out your man.
it's about knowing the angles, and how the ball bounces off the rim. but most of all,
it's about desire. you have to want the ball more than anyone else, and do what it takes to get it.
it's not just a battle of skills, it's a battle of wills
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom